Provide the beauty of the rainforest for your reptile without the hassle of caring for real plants! Exo Terra Hanging Rainforest Ficus Plants provide perfect textures, colors, and secluded security to make any herp feel comfortable at home. Drape or twist foliage to create hiding spots, backdrops, or to screen separate areas. Realistic silk fabric plants are great for use with real plants to cover up bare areas or to make your herp's habitat even lusher. Plus, leaves help collect humidity for dew-loving critters. Exo Terra Hanging Rainforest Ficus Plant is ideal for use in "sterile" set-ups (e.g. quarantine terrariums) or used in those spots of the terrarium where real plants cannot thrive or survive. Suction-cup mount included.
Habitat Accessories here:
Please click "More Information" for additional benefits and cleaning & handling tips.
Benefits of Artificial Terrarium Decorations
Decorating with artificial décor has many added benefits. It is durable and won't degrade or break over time. Plus, you'll never have to worry about these decorations releasing pH-altering minerals, or introducing unwanted living organisms into terrarium water. Artificial terrarium décor provides terrarium inhabitants with secure hiding spots, instant interest and are available in assorted sizes, styles, and colors to match any budget and preference.
- Immediate terrarium enhancement - simply rinse and place in the desired location.
- Very little maintenance - just clean decorations with a soft brush when needed.
- Durable décor is not affected by water current, lighting, or the aggressiveness of your terrarium inhabitants.
- Unlike real wood, they will not affect water chemistry or water clarity.
- Great for anchoring plants or providing shelter for terrarium inhabitants.
Cleaning and Handling
Directions: Rinse each piece with clean, fresh water before introducing into the terrarium.
Wipe down with a damp cloth periodically to remove organic matter or algae.