The Checktemp® is a digital thermometer featuring a stainless steel penetration probe. It delivers high accuracy temperature measurements over a wide temperature range without worrying about breakage or condensation.
With the Checktemp®, users won;t need to worry about breakage, waste, injuries, or difficulty interpreting results; the digital display prevents a parallax error (observing the wrong measurement due to the angle of view) and is optimized for a wide range of environmental temperatures. Checktemp® is provided with Hanna’s unique CAL Check™ function for accurate measurements every time. The Checktemp® implements a CAL Check™ upon startup and reports the status as 0 or Err.
The sharp tipped stainless probe of the Checktemp® easily penetrates semi-solid products making routine temperature checks simple and quick for both incoming and outgoing goods. Checktemp® is the ideal instrument for measuring temperature according to HACCP requirements, and is great for use with semi-solid foods, liquids, and laboratory purposes.
- ±0.2°C (±0.5°F) - Accuracy
- Most accurate temperature tester in the world
- CAL Check™ - Automatically verifies calibration at startup
- °C/°F Status – User selectable
- Large display with wide environmental temperature range and viewing angle
- IP 65 water resistant protection
- HACCP Compatible - Use as a tool for control in HACCP analysis
- AISI 316 stainless steel penetration probe
- 3000 hours of battery life (continuous use)
- Auto-Off (select from 8 min., 60 min., or turn the feature off)
- Range (°C) - -50.0 to 150.0°C
- Range (°F) - -58.0 to 302.0°F
- Resolution (°C) - 0.1°C
- Resolution (°F) - 0.1°F (58.0 to 199.9°F); 1°F (200 to 302°F)
- Accuracy (°C) - ±0.2 ºC (-30.0 to 120.0 ºC); ±0.3 ºC (outside: -50.0 to -30.0 ºC and 120.0 to 150.0 ºC)
- Accuracy (°F) - ±0.5 ºF (-22.0 to 199.9 ºF); ±1 ºF (outside: -58.0 to -22.0 ºF and 200 to 302 ºF)
- Probe - fixed, stainless steel probe; 106 x ø 3.6 mm (penetration)
- Power Supply - 3VCR2032 Li-ion Battery
- Battery Life - approx. 2000 hours of continuous use
- Auto-off - auto-off after 8 minutes of non-use
- Environment - -20 to 50°C (-4 to 122°F); RH max 95%
- Dimensions - 70.4 x 50.5 x 22 mm (2.8 x 2.0 x .9’’) body only
- Weight - 51.3 g (1.8 oz.)
Checktemp® is supplied with penetration probe, protective cap, battery, and instructions.