Enjoy the beauty and awe of industry-leading spray patterns with the EcoSeries™ 1/2 HP Floating Pond Fountain.
The EcoSeries™ Fountain offer three unique spray patterns, including classic, trumpet, and crown & trumpet. The fountain operates in as little as 24" of depth and includes an energy efficient 1/2 HP motor, control panel, and power cord. The EcoSeries™ Fountain includes a 3 Year Warranty.
The EcoSeries™ was designed to be easy to assemble -- no tools are required for assembly or for changing nozzles. The fountain is equipped with a quick disconnect cord for easy removal of the motor and float.
The 1/2 HP motor is energy efficient, drawing 6 Amps, 690 watts on 120V power. The asynchronous motor, silicon carbide shaft bearing, and ceramic shaft are housed in a stainless steel body with suction screen.
Available with 100' cord or 150' cord. Optional LED Light Set and premium spray nozzles are available and sold separately.
EcoSeries™ 1/2 HP Floating Pond Fountain PDF.
(Requires Adobe Acrobat Reader 4.0 or later -
get it here for free)
- Easy to Install, No Tools Required
- Asynchronous Water Cooled Motor, Silicon Carbide (SiC) Shaft Bearing and Ceramic Shaft
- Energy Efficient, Fully Sealed Motor. 6A, 690W @ 120V, UL - Listed
- Stainless Steel Suction Screen & Body
- Engineering Grade Plastic Discharge & Nozzle Parts
- Operates in as Little as 24” of Water Depth
- Includes 3 Spray Patterns, Classic, Trumpet and Crown & Trumpet,
Premium Nozzles Available
- Comes standard with 100’ Power Cord. Available in 150’, 200’, 250’, 300’, 350’ and 400’
Power Cord Lengths
- Included Control Panel for Fountain & Optional Light Kits
- 3 Year Warranty
- Provides aeration for ponds up to 1/4 acre, 6’ deep. Larger ponds will require the addition of diffused air or multiple fountains
Important Safety Instructions
- Under NO circumstances should anyone enter the water with the electrical equipment plugged in and/or in operation
- WARNING - Risk of electric shock - This fountain is supplied with a grounding conductor and
grounding-type attachment plug. To reduce the risk of electric shock, be certain that it is
connected only to a properly grounded, grounding-type receptacle. This fountain has not been
investigated for use in swimming pool areas.
- ALWAYS use a GFCI protected receptacle or breaker for this fountain.
- NEVER run the unit out of the water. It will damage the seals and create a dangerous situation for the operator.
- NEVER lift or drag the fountain by the power cord. Handles are provided for lifting and carrying.
- During freezing temperatures, remove fountain and store inside.
- If installing the fountain from a boat or raft ALWAYS wear a Life Guard approved personal
- ALWAYS use a qualified electrician to install a power source next to your pond.