Fluval SEA Marine Nano LED Aquarium Light - 20W
Quantity Discount Available:
Please add this item to your cart to get special pricing.
You May Also Like
As low as $81.99
As low as $52.99
As low as $43.99
- Next-generation LED lighting operates exclusively via the FluvalSmart App
- Advanced design helps you grow brighter, more robust corals in your small saltwater aquarium
- German-engineered LED lamp offers super-bright 25000K lighting and a host of smart features
Operated exclusively via the FluvalSmart App on your mobile device, the Fluval SEA Marine Nano LED Aquarium Light - 20W features an advanced design to help you grow brighter, more robust corals in a small saltwater aquarium. This remarkably small, unbelievably powerful, German-engineered LED lamp offers super-bright 25000K lighting specifically intended for nano and desktop aquariums.
The Fluval SEA Marine Nano LED Aquarium Light - 20W offers these next-generation features:
- Programmable, gradual 24-hour light cycle settings (sunrise, midday, sunset/dusk and night) for healthy, realistic illumination for all your aquarium inhabitants
- 7 unique band waves for full-spectrum results
- Independent color control to suit your specific color needs
- 3 optional pre-set light configurations - Sunny Reef, Deep Sea Glo, Color Burst - for ultra-convenient habitat lighting
- Fully adjustable positioning (up/down, side-to-side, forward/backward) to accommodate your unique aquascape
- Over-the-glass mounting design with repositionable, secure grip
- High Luminous Efficiency (HLE) LEDs that offer improved light output and spectral quality while consuming the same power as before. HLE LEDs also feature a fully encased aluminum shell that keeps them cool to the touch and safer from water intrusion and humidity.
- A 23% lighter, smoother aluminum frame with industry leading IP67 waterproof rating, which allows mounting directly above water surface for greater light penetration and efficiency (no need to install a sliding aquarium top, which can accumulate stains and diminish light quality)
- 120° of illumination from each individual LED, for wider, deeper, more uniform coverage without dead spots
To easily control the Fluval SEA Marine Nano LED Aquarium Light - 20W and all its built-in features, simply download the FREE FluvalSmart App on your mobile device. No additional equipment required.
Fluval SEA Marine Nano LED Aquarium Light Specifications:
- Dimensions: 5" x 5"
- LEDs: 100
- Wattage: 20W
- Lumens: 850 lm
- Color temperature: 25000K
- Lifetime: 50,000 hrs
- Par / Lux by Depth: 3" (8 cm) = 600/31600, 6" (15cm) = 212/11050, 12" (30cm) = 75/3050
- Accommodates aquarium walls: 3-8mm thick
Downloadable Fluval SEA Marine Nano LED PDF. (Requires Adobe Acrobat Reader 4.0 or later - get it here for free)
TO DOWNLOAD THE FLUVALSMART APP
Within the Google Play Store (Android users) or App Store (iOS users), search for "FluvalSmart" and install the free app.
USING THE FLUVALSMART APP
- Open FluvalSmart app on your mobile device, then select "+" to scan for all available lights within the area. Available lights will automatically appear in separate rows on screen.
- Once light(s) are listed, select checkbox at end of desired row, then select red checkmark at bottom of screen to pair with your mobile device.
- With your device now paired, select row listing your light to begin entering settings.
- Select Manual or Auto mode. Operating mode will be highlighted in white. Manual Mode allows you to enter desired color, values and memory settings. Auto Mode allows you to set a 24-hour light cycle with color intensity.
MANUAL MODE OPERATION
Enter desired color values, then press and hold P1-P4 Memory Save buttons to save up to 4 separate settings. Press power button to turn light on or off.
AUTO MODE OPERATION
Select "Preview" to observe your 24-hour light cycle settings within a one-minute period.
- Sunrise Mode - Select "Sunrise," enter desired start and end times, and save.
- Daylight Mode - Select "Daylight," enter desired color settings and save. Note: Daylight values entered will reflect maximum light output for the day.
- Sunset Mode - Select "Sunset," enter desired start and end times, and save.
- Night Mode - Select "Night," enter desired color settings and save. Note: Blue color channel represents natural moonlight.
Select "Save as" to store profile settings, name your profile, and save.
Select "Export" to view, remove and switch between your saved light setting profiles.
Note: You will also find 3 pre-set light setting options (Sunny Reef, Deep Sea Glow and Color Burst).
Paired Light Verification
Select the Magnifying Glass icon to confirm paired light. Light will blink to indicate which device is paired - particularly useful for users with multiple lights.
Select the Pen icon, rename light, and save.
To access general operating settings (i.e. language, app version, etc.), return to main menu screen (where available lights are listed) and select "Settings."
From main menu screen, select "web" to access helpful online resources.
Drs Foster and Smith Articles
|The Benefits of Lunar Lights|
|The time a reef spends under moonlight is believed to be as significant as the time spent in full daylight. Moonlight promotes both internal and external activity among the many thousands of reef organisms.|
|Functional Nocturnal Lighting|
|Many aquatic species come alive at night. In the wild, moonlight triggers an array of biological activities. Whether you've got a freshwater, marine fish-only-with-live-rock, or reef aquarium, use nocturnal lights to illuminate nighttime behavior.|
|High Tech Trends in the Aquarium Hobby|
|Advances in technology are often assimilated and quickly incorporated into the aquarium hobby. This allows aquarists to take the hobby into a new and interesting frontier that was once impossible without the aid of these devices.|
|LED Lighting Tips|
|Whether your existing aquarium could use brightening, or you’re
exploring lighting options for a new setup, LED lighting will bring new
brilliance, beauty, and affordability to your aquatic endeavors.|
|See All Articles|