The full spectrum RGB LEDs allow for total customization of colors over your aquarium, and the adjustable full spectrum of light helps stimulate plant growth while producing beautifully vivid colors and brilliant shimmer effects.
Built in Wi-Fi communicates directly with your phone or tablet through a router, so you can control and program your fixture remotely. Programming multiple on/off times is a breeze, and you can even snap a picture of your favorite color and watch as the LED lights change to match that color.
- Connect the light fixture into a power outlet.
- Download the App: Reno Aquarium Light Wi-Fi Control.
- On your device/phone, select the Reno Fixture in your wifi settings.
- Open the Reno App on your device to scan for the fixture.
- Your device is now connected to the light fixture and you have two options:
- Option 1: (Recommended): Transfers the light fixture to the local Wi-Fi network. Proceed to step six.
- Option 2: Keep a connection between your devie and the fixture without using the local Wi-Fi network. You can control the LED light, but your phone will not be connected to the local WI-Fi network. With this option, your fixture will not be connected to the network and remote access will not be possible.
- Select your Wi-Fi network and enter the password.
- Close the App and return to your device/phone settings to ensure it is connected to the local Wi-Fi network.
- Re-open the App. Your Led Fixture and Phone are now both connected to the local Wi-Fi network.
Downloadable Aquatic Life Reno Wi-Fi LED Aquarium Light Fixture with Phone App Setup Guide PDF.
(Requires Adobe Acrobat Reader 4.0 or later - get it here for free)