Equipped with a vivid LCD display and touch control, the H-Series Spectral Controller is designed to simplify and automate your growing system when using the Kessil H-Series lights. With multiple program modes, this intuitive and easy-to-use controller focuses on producing rapid growth of plants and algae, while eliminating the need for a computer, additional software, or any coding knowledge.
The H-Series Spectral Controller is equipped with two separate 0-10V output ports. These ports allow a single controller to run two different groups of linked lights at once, each following a unique program.
The H-Series Spectral Controller offers several program modes:
Manual Mode allows users to tune the light for immediate customization. Users can individually control spectrum and intensity to find the ideal setting.
Quick Set Mode allows users to create a repeating 24-hour schedule simply by programming up to 6 points with customized spectrums and intensity.
Auto Mode is designed to simplify the growing process of various types of plants. Mimic entire seasons with adjustable critical day length.
This spectral controller is compatible with Kessil H-Series lights H1200 and H80.
H-Series Spectral Controller PDF.
(Requires Adobe Acrobat Reader 4.0 or later -
get it here for free)
In the Box:
Kessil Spectral Controller
Magnetic Back Plate
6 Ft Micro USB Cable
6 Ft 3.5 mm Unit Link Cable
(2) Mounting Screws and Nylon Anchors
1) DO NOT use a power supply outside the specifications. This is a fire hazard and may lead to unit failure.
2) DO NOT use outdoors. This unit is intended for indoor use only.
3) DO NOT expose unit to an extremely humid environment or submerse unit in water. This may lead to unit failure.
4) DO NOT cover or place objects on the power supply. The power supply should not be contained in an airtight space.
5) DO NOT mount over open water.
6) ENSURE that the back plate is correctly mounted to a steady surface. Incorrect mounting can result in detachment of the plate and controller.