Give your bird the freedom she wants while keeping her safe with the A&E Cages 86” x 62” x 79" Walk-In Aviary with Base.
This spacious enclosure is ideal for birds like Umbrella Cockatoos, African Greys, Amazons, and Pionus and offers them the space they need to stay active. The large enclosure allows your birds to stretch their wings while staying out of harm’s way. But it’s not just for them – you can also join in on the fun! The aviary offers a space for you and your birds to bond, play, and socialize. Hang toys from the top or the sides of the aviary to further stimulate your birds and add more fun to playtime.
Great for keeping your birds safe in multiple-pet homes, this aviary features key locks to ensure your little escape artists don’t get out. The three swing-out feeder doors eliminate the need to open the large walk-in door to give your birds food and water. This reduces the risk of stressing out your birds or accidentally letting your birds out of the cage. Plus, the feeder doors make feeding time fast and easy - simply swing out, fill, and swing back in the cage. Aviary includes three easy-to-clean stainless steel bowls.
Aviary base catches droppings and spilled food and water to keep your floors clean. Not only that, the four heavy-duty wheels allow you to easily move the aviary anywhere you want it. When it’s time to clean, all you need to do is slide out the trays, remove the top CageCatchers Liner or remove and replenish your preferred tray litter, and slide the tray back into place. This way, you don’t need to open the aviary door, reducing the risk of accidentally letting out your bird.
Aviary bars and base feature a nontoxic, durable, and safe powder coated finish. Not recommended for outdoor use.
||86” x 62” x 79”
||69” x 25”
Weekly/Monthly Cleaning Instructions for Cages
1. Move the bird to safe surroundings, preferably to an alternate cage in another room where she will not be exposed to any fumes from the cleaning supplies.
2. Remove all toys and accessories from the cage.
3. Rinse the cage well with plain water, and then soak or spray it down with a mild disinfectant. Rinse it thoroughly, and let it dry completely before replacing clean toys and perches.
4. Air dry the cage in the sun if possible.
Daily Cage Cleaning
1. Change liners in the bottom of your birds’ cage.
2. Food and water dishes should be washed in hot, soapy water and dried thoroughly before adding food back into the bowls.
Downloadable A&E Cages 86” x 62” x 79” Walk-In Aviary Assembly Instructions.
Downloadable A&E Cages Base for 86” x 62” x 79” Walk-In Aviary Assembly Instructions.
(Requires Adobe Acrobat Reader 4.0 or later - get it here for free)