PetSafe Digital Two Meal Feeder is an easy-to-use, reliable, automatic feeder that pet parents can trust to deliver meals on time every day. Designed to prevent curious pets from breaking in, the feeder helps control portions and prevent overeating. Offering a sleek, compact design that will fit anywhere in your home, PetSafe Digital Two Meal Dog & Cat Feeder helps establish healthy eating routines and gives pet parents peace of mind that their pet has been fed whether they are at home or away.
Dual locking lids cover your pet’s food to keep it fresh and secure. Each removable BPA-free plastic tray holds up to 1-1/2 cups of dry kibble and is dishwasher safe for added convenience. Features an easy-to-read LCD display with accurate digital timer for on-time feeding.
Measures 11-3/4” wide x 8-1/2” long x 2-5/8” high when closed. Requires four AA batteries (not included). Available in blue and steel gray only. For use indoors with dry food only. Ideal for small to medium dogs and cats.
Note: This feeder is for dry food only. Do not use wet, canned, or moist food.
- Insert four (4) AA cell alkaline batteries into the battery compartment located on the bottom of the feeder.
- Life the PetSafe cover on the top of the feeder.
- Open both food tray lids by pressing down on the center of the PetSafe button for five seconds.
- Fill each tray with dry pet food and manually close each lid. Do not overfill.
- The arrows on the LCD display indicate the lid (left or right).
- Lids can be set to open from 1 to 99 hours from time of programming (minutes cannot be programmed).
*Example: Programming at 10 AM: If the first lid is set to 4H and the second lid is set to 12H, the first will open at 2 PM, and the second will open at 10 PM.
- Use the left or right set of + and – buttons to set how many hours from now each lid should open. The system will automatically save your selections and begin the countdown. Once countdown begins, the LCD display will indicate how many hours (H) and/or minutes (M) until meal time.
- Trays are top-shelf dishwasher safe. Remove both trays from the feeder before placing in the dishwasher.
- Wipe feeder with a non-abrasive cloth.