This stylish, barn-themed cat house will keep your pets warm and dry, both indoors and outdoors, and is perfect for use in garages, porches, and barns.
It's a comfy haven your cats will love to snuggle and snooze in.
It's suitable for multiple cats and a clear vinyl door flap keeps out the elements, ensuring your cats stay dry and comfortable.
A viewing window on the rear of the house lets in light while allowing your your cat to look out. The window also allows you to see into the house.
This product is designed for use with animals only and includes a limited one year warranty.
21-1/2" x 26-1/2" x 15-1/2"
Putting together your Outdoor Multi-Kitty Home
- Locate the roof panel, the four-side panel house structure, and the padded floor.
- Stand up house structure and push out the collapsed walls.
- Install padded floor into house structure.
- Thread the cord through the cord hole.
- Optional clear door flap can be attached from the inside using the hook and loop material. Adjust door to ensure free swinging. Press firmly.
- To install roof, locate the hook and loop material under roof panel and firmly attach to all top panels of the house structure. Press firmly all the way around the house for good adhesion.