Add the perfect finishing touch to your GloFish aquarium with the GloFish Color-Changing Background. This eye-catching backdrop changes color and fluoresces under GloFish Cycle Lights and offers 3 "modes" that produce different effects in your GloFish aquarium.
- Sunlight mode produces vivid colors that look great in any aquarium/under any lighting.
- Moonlight mode fluoresces under GloFish Blue LED Light Sticks.
- Midnight mode - the most vibrant background in a dark room - displays hidden images under black light LEDs like those in GloFish Cycle Lights.
These great effects help bring your GloFish aquarium to life with even more amazing color!
The GloFish Color-Changing Background measures 24" wide x 17.8" high and fits flat-backed aquariums 22" high and smaller. Cut the background to fit smaller aquariums. Use one the GloFish Color-Changing Background for aquariums up to 25 gallons; use 2 for aquariums up to 55 gallons (the repeating pattern lets you easily tape 2 backgrounds together and enjoy a consistent look).
- Thoroughly clean the mounting surface of the tank with conventional glass cleaner. However, it is very important NOT to spray the cleaner directly onto the tank; overspray can easily get into your aquarium and harm your inhabitants. Always go to another room and spray the cleaner onto a paper towel, then use the towel to wipe down the outside of your aquarium.
- Measure the area of the aquarium or terrarium you will be covering with the background. Once you have determined the size, use a sharp pair of scissors to trim the aquarium background as desired.
- Before taping the background to your aquarium, remove any obstructions that might be blocking the tank surface (e.g. air pumps, thermometers).
- Align the top edge of the background with the top edge of your aquarium, then affix the background as desired with clear tape.
- Enjoy the new atmosphere you've just created.