Stylish complete aquarium hood boasts customizable LED strip light for dazzling, energy-efficient lighting. Aqueon Deluxe LED Full Hood LED Aquarium Light combines a Deluxe Full Hood and a LED Strip Light at a great price. Complete hood custom fits to sit on the inside lip of the aquarium frame for a seamless integrated look. Full-length door and convenient rear breakout sections accommodate aquarium filter and other popular accessories.
20" Aqueon Deluxe LED Full Hood LED Aquarium Light includes one Day White LED lamp and features an open slot to accommodate another Size 20 Aqueon LED Aquarium Lamp of your choice. Customize your LED fixture with the addition of a Day White, Colormax, Max Blue, or Beauty Max LED Aquarium Lamp (each sold separately).
Aqueon Deluxe LED Full Hood LED Aquarium Light - 20" is designed for freshwater and marine aquarium use. Recommended for aquarium sizes: 10 and 20X.
Shop all Aquarium Lighting.
Remove the Light Housing from the Base Plate.
Assemble the Door in its open (up) position. Insert Pin into one of the Hood Pivot Hole.
Slide the opposite Pin up the Ramp and into the second Hood Pivot Hole.
The Aqueon Deluxe LED Full Hood is equipped with Breakout Panels to accommodate different filter sizes. Using gentle force, remove necessary Breakout Panels to fit your filter.
LED Strip Light
- Position LED Strip Light over glass cover so that the LED Lamp provides maximum exposure of light to all aquarium inhabitants.
- Connect the Transformer to the Connector on the back of the LED light fixture.
- Plug Transformer into an acceptable outlet. Be sure to incorporate a "Drip Loop" to prevent water droplets from running down the cord and into the outlet should any water get onto the cord.
- Turn the Power Switch to the Off Position (O) and unplug the Transformer from outlet prior to installing or uninstalling an LED lamp. Flip the fixture over into a clean, nonabrasive surface so the underside is accessible.
- Installing/Uninstalling the LED Lamp:
- To install an LED Lamp, connect the Male Connection on the Lamp to the Female Connection inside the fixture (on the Power Switch side). Press the Male and Female Connectors together to make a complete connection inside the protective Rubber Sleeve.
- Snap both plastic ends of the LED Lamp into the Lamp Clips inside the Fixture Housing, making sure it is completely installed and held securely by the clips.
- To install a LED Lamp, unclip the plastic ends of the LED lamp from the Lamp Clips inside the fixture and then disconnect the Male/Female Connection for that Lamp inside the fixture. The LED Lamp can now be removed from the fixture. To reinstall, follow step 2a and 2b.
- Always turn off light fixture and unplug from outlet prior to performing any maintenance.
- Water spray and water scale can create an electrical and safety hazard if allowed to collect on fixture. To prevent hazard clean fixture regularly. Wipe down exterior of fixture carefully with a clean, freshwater dampened towel to remove any dust or mineral deposits, which may collect over time. Then dry thoroughly with a second dry towel. Make sure all surfaces as dry before servicing.
Welcome to Aqueon, the place where everything is "all about the fish".
Developed by true aquatic hobbyists, Aqueon is the first single brand to provide a broad array of aquarium solutions. From their inception, Aqueon products have one goal in mind, "What is best for the health and well-being of fish and aquatic life." What this means to you is that no detail has been overlooked. Foods are made with premium natural ingredients, power filters provide four-stage filtration to ensure crystal clear water, and heaters are accurate within +/-1°F. These are just a few of the examples of what makes Aqueon different.
These are also the little things that will make your life easier when keeping an aquarium and in turn keep you wet friends happy and healthy. Because with Aqueon, "It's all about the fish".