Enjoy breathtaking panoramic views without seams or the visual clutter of hooded aquariums. JBJ Rimless Aquariums update the popular all-in-one aquarium with a rimless design brimming with ultra-cool, modern aesthetics. 8mm bent-glass aquariums enhance aquarium aesthetics with an integrated filtration compartment in the back that conceals equipment clutter while delivering crystal-clear water filtration and powerful water flow.
JBJ Rimless Aquariums feature two 3-stage Filter Media Baskets installed with coarse mechanical filter sponge to trap debris, activated carbon for chemical filtration, and ceramic rings for biological filtration. Designated heater and chiller column plus a refugium column allow convenient custom installation to suit your specific aquarium needs. Two 266-gph Accela powerheads with directional flow nozzles power vital aquarium filtration and water circulation. Tempered Glass Lid and Clips included to reduce evaporation, ensure safety, and preserve aquarium aesthetics. Lighting not included. JBJ Rimless Aquariums are available in 30-gallon and 45-gallon models.
30-gallon Rimless Aquarium measures 23.6" x 19.7" x 16.5" high.
45-gallon Rimless Aquarium measures 26.5" x 21" x 19" high.
Rimless Manual PDF.
(Requires Adobe Acrobat Reader 4.0 or later -
get it here for free)
Shop all Aquariums, Stands & Hoods.
Tips for a Successful Nano Reef Aquarium
- Avoid overstocking - Select the smallest fish possible, taking into consideration their adult or maximum size and introduce only a few fish at a time over a period of several weeks.
- Let nature work for your aquarium's health. Use live rock and/or sand to supplement and foster natural biological filtration.
- Make daily testing and observation an absolute necessity as small-volume aquariums are susceptible to fluctuating water quality.
- Perform small water changes of about 10-20% weekly to help maintain good water quality.
- Change your filter media according to the manufacturer's guidelines to avoid algae and to keep your fish healthy and stress-free.
- Observe daily, test often, and always remedy the problems you discover within the same day as little problems can quickly become big problems in small enclosed ecosystems.
Choosing a Location
Start: Choose your desired location for the aquarium.
Weight: If you choose not to use the manufacturer's stand, please ensure your surface can support the weight of the tank and all of the tank's future appliances including water, décor and livestock. Keep in mind the average weight of water is 10 lbs per gallon, plus the weight of the rock, gravel, and other accessories, so the RL-45 can weigh potentially over four hundred and fifty pounds, if not more.
Do not attempt to move a full or partially full aquarium. Do not use cleaners that contain ammonia to clean the glass surface. Always lift and carry the empty aquarium from underneath, not the sides.
Sunlight: If placed in an area that receives direct sunlight daily, this could affect aquarium water temperature, evaporation and nuisance algae growth.
Creating a Secure Area for your Future Livestock
The location of the tank should also be determined by the room's light, temperature, and traffic. One of your goals is to provide your fish with a stable, secure environment. This is much easier to do if you can control these factors.
About JBJ TransWorld Aquatic Enterprises Inc
TransWorld Aquatic Enterprises Inc. has been supplying the US with aquarium products since 1995.
JBJ has built its reputation with their worldwide partners as the leading manufacturer of aquarium products to meet today's demand of hobbyists from novice to reef enthusiasts. Products include:
- UV Sterilizers
- Top-off Systems
The company is best known for their reliable Arctica chillers and the best-selling Nano Cube aquarium series. JBJ is committed to manufacturing the absolute highest quality equipment with visionary innovation. Their philosophy has always been "to create products that provide extra value" for all hobbyists.
Truly making JBJ the affordable solution.