Experience a new way to outfit your aquarium, beginning with lighting. Orbit IC LED Marine Reef Lighting System with LOOP Wireless Lighting & Pump Control provides an innovative integrated approach to marine aquarium lighting and water movement with wireless control. High output, full spectrum light fixture boasts fully adjustable reef color spectrum supported by the LOOP Light & Pump Controller. Programmable 24-hour lighting and amazing light effects is only the beginning to a world of expandable aquarium design.
The key to the Orbit IC is the included LOOP Light & Pump Controller. LOOP is the first and only system specifically designed for connecting and syncing lights to optional pumps and accessories to a single, controllable network. From programming a daily light cycle with weather patterns, to creating surging water flow, LOOP is designed to help get you the most from your aquarium components.
Each Orbit IC LED lighting system includes an Orbit IC LED fixture, adjustable docking legs (pre-installed), 12VDC UL approved transformer, LOOP IC Light & Pump Controller with IR remote, IC Light Hub, Wave Pump HUB, controller/HUB mounting clips, and complete instructions.
Orbit IC LED
- Full spectrum output with Dual Actinic blue producing high PAR for strong coral growth and stunning coloration.
- Advanced 90-degree optical lens technology provides superior color blending, penetration and intensity.
- Solid aluminum construction, IP65 water resistant.
- IC LED chips provide unique light motion effects.
- Adjustable docking legs provide the perfect fit for aquariums.
- Six marine specific color spectrums produce the ideal color spectrum for vibrant shimmer and color in marine fish, soft corals and live rock aquariums.
LOOP Light & Pump Controller
Connect, control and synchronize multiple EFlux Accessory Wave Pumps or EFlux DC Water Pumps to other LOOP accessories. Each sold separately.
- Programmable 24-hour timer daily
- Adjustable dawn, daylight, dusk and moonlight color
- Program daily weather patterns or use on-demand
- Actively moving weather effects including rolling cloud
- Connect & control up to 3 EFlux wave pumps
- Includes wireless IR remote, Bluetooth upgradeable
Shop all Aquarium Lighting.
Quick Start Guide
Important: Before installation, read ALL safety instructions.
Remove light and all components from packaging. Place light over aquarium using adjustable docking legs to ensure proper fit.
Mount Light HUB and LOOP Controller next to each other in a dry location. Plug LOOP Controller micro-USB into Port #2 on the Light HUB.
Connect Orbit IC Light Fixture to Light #1 Connection Plug "L1". Plug 12VDC power supply into corresponding Light #1 DC Input Plug. Plug Transformer into a GFCI protected outlet ensuring a Drip Loop is placed.
Connect IR Infrared Sensor to Port #1 on the Light HUB. Locate Sensor Receiver in desired location.
Remove clear plastic tab from battery compartment on Remote.
Press Main Power Key to turn ON. Press SET CLOCK and set current time (military time i.e. 1:00pm=13:00 hrs.) using HOUR+ and MINUTE+ keys. Press ENTER to save.
Orbit IC LED fixture will now operate in its Default Programming Mode.
Current USA focuses on "What's Next" for the aquarium hobby. From their TrueLumen PRO LED strips, Satellite line of freshwater LED lights to the Orbit Marine saltwater reef LEDs, Current USA is changing the way people experience their aquariums.