Genuine Marineland® brand Carbon/Media Container for Magnum 350 Aquarium Canister Filter. Fill screen chemical filter media cartridge with Marineland Black Diamond Premium Activated Carbon to remove a wide variety of dissolved aquarium pollutants for superior water quality. Replace damaged or worn Carbon/Media Container to ensure optimal function of your Marineland Magnum 350 Aquarium Canister Filter.
Shop all aquarium filter media.
Carbon Media Container
- Remove Cover and fill with Black Diamond Carbon.
- Replace Cover and rinse thoroughly.
- Slide Rite-Size Bonded Filter Sleeve over Container.
- Install Container over Impeller Housing and Rubber Gasket.
- Install large Rubber Gasket a top Container.
- Check top of Exhaust Tube for small Gasket.
- Replace Filter Media every 2-4 weeks.
IF unit will not pump and/or air won't evacuate from Canister.
Be sure Impeller Assembly and Housing are properly installed. Also Check Sleeve, Carbon/Media Container, Micron Cartridge for clogging - clean or replace.
IF pumping slows or stops gradually.
Inspect hoses for dirt blocking flow. Clear obstruction with brush. Clean or replace Filter Sleeve, Carbon/Media Container, Micron Cartridge.