German-engineered nano LED fixture boasts high light output designed to help grow bigger, more vibrant aquatic plants. Fluval Nano Aura PRO High Output Freshwater LED Fixture features the latest C.O.B. (Chip-on-Board) LED technology that allows multiple mini LEDs to be packed into a tighter, smaller space. The result is higher energy efficiency, better spectral performance, and a greater light output, offering the ideal compact lighting solution for thick, lush aquatic plant growth in freshwater nano environments up to 10 gallons.
Fluval Nano Aura PRO High Output Freshwater LED Fixture boasts quality German engineering with waterproof IPX7 rating capable of withstanding occasional regular splashing as well as complete temporary submersion! This safety feature allows direct fixture placement above the water surface without a glass top or canopy for better light penetration and efficiency. Dimmable LED with illuminated touch switch control. 3-year manufacturer warranty.
- For freshwater aquariums only
- Dimensions: 5-1/2" x 6"
- Promotes and supports optimal photosynthetic activity for plant growth, color, and balanced viewing in a freshwater nano tank environment
- Features C.O.B (Chip-on-Board) LED technology: higher energy efficiency, better spectral performance, greater light output
- Designed for nano and desktop aquariums up to 10 US gal
- Can be used on both rimless and aquariums with top frames (max frame height: 1-1/8")
- Adjustable positioning
- 120-degree light dispersion for full area coverage and uniform lighting
- Illuminated touch-sensitive switch with dimming feature
|PAR VALUE Chart
||5-1/2" x 6"
|# of LEDs
Shop all Aquarium Lighting.
Installation and Usage
Lamp & Tape Mounting Bracket Instructions
Surface temperature for application should be no lower than 60°F degrees (16°C) and not higher than 85°F degrees (29°C). If climate will not permit, move unit to appropriate conditions. Area to receive tape should first be thoroughly cleaned with a liquid detergent and warm water solution. Rinse with clean water and dry completely. A final wipe with 50/50 alcohol/water is highly recommended for best results (use a clean, lint-free cloth). Ensure surface is dry and residue free before proceeding.
Note: The position of the mounting bracket cannot be changed after it has been affixed. Do not place the mounting bracket over the back wallpaper. It must be applied directly onto the aquarium glass.
Install light after 24 hours to allow the tape bond to cure properly
Note: Failure of proper tape bonding may be attributed to one of four issues:
- Poor surface preparation and/or application.
- Poor adhesive contact: Exposed adhesive side of tape being touched or contaminated.
- Insufficient pressure being applied.
- Lamp hung too soon, tape not fully cured.
For Aquariums with Top Frames. Maximum frame height: 1-1/8"
- Remove the Protective Film from the Lamp Mounting Bracket. Affix the Lamp Mounting Bracket to the outside of the tank in desired location. Align the rim of the Lamp Mounting Bracket with the tank frame and press firmly, applying pressure while gently twisting to ensure proper adhesion.
For Aquariums without Top Frames. To ensure Lamp Mounting Bracket fits flush against the aquarium glass, affix the Acrylic Insert to the Lamp Mounting Bracket before installing Lamp Mounting Bracket.
- Remove the protective film from the Acrylic Insert, and affix the insert to the Lamp Mounting Bracket.
- Remove the protective film from the Lamp Mounting Bracket. Affix the Lamp Mounting Bracket to the outside of the tank in desired location.
Align the rim of the Lamp Mounting Bracket with the tank rim and press firmly, applying pressure while gently twisting to ensure proper adhesion.
Assemble the lamp to the Lamp Support. Slide the Lamp Support into the Lamp Mounting Bracket, and insert the Height Locking Clamp into the Lamp Mounting Bracket to assure that the lamp remains at desired height.
Dimmable LED with Illuminated Touch Switch Control
RED = OFF
BLUE = ON (All Lights)
PURPLE =ON (Blue Lights Only)
Illuminated Touch Switch: Switch changes color to indicate the different settings: OFF (Red Illumination), All Lights On (Blue Illumination), and Only Blue Lights On (Purple Illumination).
Dimming Feature: Lighting intensity can be dimmed on both the blue illumination setting (all lights on) or the purple illumination setting (only blue lights on) by depressing the switch and keeping finger on it until preferred lighting intensity is reached. NOTE: Once dimming intensity level is chosen, it will remain fixed at that level, even if fixture is turned off. To change the intensity level it is necessary to manually depress and hold down the switch.
Before any kind of maintenance, always disconnect electrical supply of the light fixture. For maximum LED performance, it is recommended that the fixture and the LED lens be cleaned on a weekly basis. Unplug transformer prior to cleaning the light fixture and remove from aquarium. Use both hands when manipulating this appliance. Wipe exposed surfaces carefully with a damp cloth to remove any dust or mineral deposits that may collect over time. Do not use detergents or harsh cleaners as it can damage the light fixture. Make sure all surfaces are dry before re-connecting the transformer to the power source.