Titanium heaters upgraded with added safety and greater installation ease. Finnex TH Series Titanium Heating Tubes feature a protective heater guard that encases the heating element to safeguard aquarium inhabitants as well as surrounding equipment. Suction cup mounts allow convenient and secure heater placement. Fully submersible titanium heaters for use with a temperature controller such as the Finnex Digital Heater Temperature Controller .
Finnex TH Series Titanium Heating Tubes are virtually unbreakable for safe, reliable use even in harsh aquarium conditions. Corrosion and impact resistant construction resists corrosion due to saltwater or pH fluctuations AND will not crack due to impact or high temperature. When exposed to open air during the heating process, the built-in temperature-sensing switch automatically turns off heater and resumes normal operation once the heater reaches ambient temperature.
Finnex TH Series Titanium Heating Tubes boast fast heat conduction and provide stable temperatures to eliminate temperature swings stressful to aquarium inhabitants. Suitable for use in both freshwater and saltwater aquariums.
Please Note: This heater is for submersed aquarium use only and MUST be used with a temperature controller.
||Recommended Tank Size
Shop all Aquarium Heaters.
Finnex TH Series Titanium Heating Tubes
Finnex TH Series Titanium Heating Tubes use titanium tubes for fast heating conduction. The titanium tubes can resist corrosion caused by saltwater or pH fluctuations and will not crack due to impact or high temperature. Complying with the latest universal safety standard, the heater is equipped with a built-in temperature-sensing switch. If the heater is exposed to open air during the heating process, the heater will temporarily stop heating.
- This heater is for aquarium use only and MUST be used with a temperature controller.
- Never use the heater in open air.
- The heater has a built-in temperature switch. If the heater is exposed to open air during the heating process, the heater will temporarily stop heating. However, the heating process will resume when the heater cools down to ambient temperature. Before removing the heater from the water,
unplug the heater power and wait for a minimum of 15 minutes. Make sure the heater has cooled down completely before removing it from water.
- The heater is for submersed use only. Place the heater completely in the water. Never expose the temperature-sensing probe to open air during heater operation.
- Do not place the heater under the gravel. This will restrain the distribution of heat. Place the heater horizontally at the bottom of the aquarium (above the gravel) where water circulates freely. Using a water pump to create water circulation is recommended.