Sicce Voyager 1 Stream Pump with magnetic mounting system upgrade at a great hobby-friendly price! The once optional Sicce Magnetic Support Kit is now included with the patented Sicce Voyager 1 Stream Pump. Clever, Italian-made water circulation pump maximizes aquarium water movement potential with a full range of motion, adjustable flow rate, and an adjustable-speed 360° rotating flow deflector. Distinct design maximizes water circulation potential, eliminating the need for multiple water circulation devices to achieve the same results! CE & UL listed. 3-year manufacturer warranty.
Sicce Voyager 1 Stream Pump is a smart choice for systems where space is limited. Dual pivot-point design allows movement on the vertical axis and a full 360-degree circular motion at the base for endless orientation possibilities. Unique bidirectional rotor design ensures reliable wear-resistant performance that starts in the correct direction preventing premature damage or annoying noises. Magnetic mounting system accommodates aquarium glass up to 3/4" thick (sold separately).
||265 to 607 gph
||4.68" x 2.55" x 2.63" high
||< 26 gals
||< 15 gals
Shop all Aquarium Wavemakers.
Pump Installation: Use and Regulation
Proceed as follows to install the pump. Attention: Before operation, verify the integrity of all its parts.
- To avoid resonances and vibrations, do not put the pump in contact with the lateral surfaces nearby or at the bottom of the tank.
- Insert the suction cups and the magnets (optional) on the internal and external support (optional).
- Clean the glass and position the pump on the magnetic support.
- Attach the external magnetic support (optional) to the tank at a 10 cm (3.93 inches) distance from the center of the internal support.
- Drag it until perceiving of the opposite magnetic force and position the center of the two supports on the same axis. Attention: The magnets on the external support have to be mounted with polarity/color different from the internal support ones.
- Submerge completely the pump in the water and turn it in vertical position to make the air exiting from the rotor chamber.
- Couple it to the internal support and orienting it in the desired position. Then connect it to the electric network.
For the periodic maintenance of the pump, first of all unplug the plug from the electric socket and then take the pump. Clean the pump and the rotor regularly. In case of very dirty or water with a lot of detritus or limestone, it is recommended a more frequent cleaning. Proceed in the following way: detach the pre-chamber from the pump and take out the rotor. Clean all the parts: the pre-chamber, the rotor, the impeller and their sits. Do not remove the dirt by hard means but by using a soft brush eventually with vinegar. If, after that, the impeller makes too much noise, substitute it with a new one because it means that it worn out. In case of use of the deflector, clean also the shaft in the same way as above. Then assemble everything in the inverse order.