There can be a variety of reasons for your dog's itchy, scratchy skin condition, including sensitivities to food. The good news is, most pets with these skin conditions can benefit simply by eating the right food.
At Hill's, nutritionists and veterinarians have developed clinical nutrition especially formulated to help your dog with a variety of skin conditions, and digestive discomfort due to food sensitivity.
This diet contains a highly digestible single intact animal protein source and single carbohydrate source to help avoid common food sensitivities, high levels of Omega-6 and Omega-3 fatty acids that help nourish the skin and coat, and a combination of antioxidants to help maintain a healthy immune system and skin barrier function.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee - if you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement.
Prescription Diet Foods are made in U.S. facilities with ingredients from North America, Europe, Australia and New Zealand, which exceed industry standards for purity and nutrient content.
Potatoes, Potato Starch, Venison, Potato Protein, Pork Fat, Soybean Oil, Pork Flavor, Lactic Acid, Dicalcium Phosphate, Fish Oil, Potassium Chloride, Venison Meal, Powdered Cellulose, Iodized Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Choline Chloride, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), DL-Methionine, Taurine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), L-Tryptophan, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene
Protein: Min. 14.0 %
Fat: Min. 13.0 %
Crude Fiber: Max. 3.0 %
Total Omega-3 FA: Min. 0.50 %
Total Omega-6 FA:
Min. 2.50 %
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles of products with differing moisture contents.
†An eight fluid oz. measuring cup of d/d Canine Skin Support Potato & Venison Formula contains 3.5 oz. by weight.
Daily Feeding Guidelines:
- These amounts are a starting point only. Your dog may need less or more food to maintain proper weight. Adjust as needed. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- With your veterinarian's approval, mix increasing amounts of your dog's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Prescription Diet formulas are available in a wide variety of dry foods and treats for your dog's unique needs, and canned foods with delicious flavors your dog will love. Supplementation with other foods or treats is unnecessary and may decrease the effectiveness of the food. When using with canned food and treats, decrease the amount of dry food to avoid overfeeding.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- For best results, have your veterinarian monitor your dog's condition.
|Weight of Dog
||Amount per Day
|5 lb (2.3 kg)
||1/2 cup (50 g) - 2/3 cup (65 g)
|10 lb (4.5 kg)
||3/4 cup (75 g) - 1 1/8 cups (110 g)
|15 lb (6.8 kg)
||1 1/8 cups (110 g) - 1 1/2 cups (150 g)
|20 lb (9.1 kg)
||1 1/3 cups (130 g) - 1 3/4 cups (175 g)
|30 lb (14 kg)
||1 3/4 cups (175 g) - 2 1/2 cups (250 g)
|40 lb (18 kg)
||2 1/4 cups (225 g) - 3 cups (295 g)
|50 lb (23 kg)
||2 2/3 cups (265 g) - 3 2/3 cups (365 g)
|60 lb (27 kg)
||3 cups (295 g) - 4 1/4 cups (420 g)
|70 lb (32 kg)
||3 1/2 cups (345 g) - 4 3/4 cups (470 g))
|80 lb (36 kg)
||3 3/4 cups (370 g) - 5 1/4 cups (520 g)
|100 lb (45 kg)
||4 1/2 cups (445 g) - 6 1/4 cups (620 g)
Use only as directed by your veterinarian.
Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Prescription Diet d/d Canine Skin Support Potato & Venison Formula provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult dogs.