Improving your dog's mobility is as easy as feeding the right nutrition. Being proactive about mobility issues early can avoid the need for more aggressive treatments. Hill's Prescription Diet j/d helps your dog walk, run, and jump more easily in just 21 days.
Hill's Prescription Diet j/d Canine is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition dogs need. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how Hill's Prescription Diet foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Prescription Diet Foods are made in U.S. facilities with ingredients from North America, Europe, Australia, and New Zealand, which exceed industry standards for purity and nutrient content.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee - if you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement.
Whole Grain Corn, Chicken By-Product Meal, Flaxseed, Soybean Mill Run, Brewers Rice, Soybean Meal, Pork Fat, Powdered Cellulose, Chicken Liver Flavor, Fish Oil, Lactic Acid, Potassium Chloride, L-Lysine, Calcium Carbonate, Iodized Salt, Choline Chloride, DL-Methionine, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), L-Threonine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Taurine, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, L-Tryptophan, L-Carnitine, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Chondroitin Sulfate, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene
Protein: Min. 17.0 %
Fat: Min. 11.0 %
Crude Fiber: Max. 12.0 %
Total Omega-3 FA: Min. 2.00 %
Carnitine: Min. 200.0 ppm
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles of products with differing moisture contents.
†An eight fluid oz. measuring cup of j/d Canine Mobility contains 3.5 oz. by weight.
Daily Feeding Guidelines:
|Weight of Dog
||Amount per Day
|5 lb (2.3 kg)
||1/2 cup (50 g) - 2/3 cup (65 g)
|10 lb (4.5 kg)
|| 7/8 cup (85 g) - 1 1/8 cups (110 g)
|15 lb (6.8 kg)
||1 1/8 cups (110 g) - 1 5/8 cups (160 g)
|20 lb (9.1 kg)
||1 1/3 cups (130 g) - 2 cups (200 g)
|30 lb (14 kg)
||2 cups (200 g) - 2 2/3 cups (265 g)
|40 lb (18 kg)
||2 1/3 cups (230 g) - 3 1/4 cups (320 g)
|50 lb (23 kg)
||2 3/4 cups (270 g) - 4 cups (395 g)
|60 lb (27 kg)
||3 1/4 cups (320 g) - 4 1/2 cups (445 g)
|70 lb (32 kg)
||3 2/3 cups (365 g) - 5 cups (495 g)
|80 lb (36 kg)
||4 cups (395 g) - 5 1/2 cups (545 g)
|100 lb (45 kg)
||4 3/4 cups (470 g) - 6 1/2 cups (645 g)|
Use only as directed by your veterinarian.
Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Prescription Diet j/d Canine Mobility provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult dogs.
Important Feeding Information
- These amounts are a starting point only. Your dog may need less or more food to maintain proper weight. Adjust as needed. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- With your veterinarian's approval, mix increasing amounts of your dog's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Prescription Diet formulas are available in a wide variety of dry foods and treats for your dog's unique needs, and canned foods with delicious flavors your dog will love. Supplementation with other foods or treats is unnecessary and may decrease the effectiveness of the food. When using with dry food and treats, decrease the amount of canned food to avoid overfeeding.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Best if used within 60 days after opening.
- For best results, have your veterinarian monitor your dog's condition.