Ultra stylish rimless all-in-one system sized right for nano-aquarium enthusiasts. Innovative Marine NUVO Aquarium Fusion Nano 10 Kit w/18W LED SKKYE Light delivers the award-winning features of the popular NUVO Fusion Aquariums in a compact, yet highly aquascapable 10-gallon unit. Discover amazing aquatic landscaping possibilities for your ultimate display in miniature.
Innovative Marine NUVO Aquarium Fusion Nano 10 Kit w/18W LED SKKYE features high clarity, low-iron glass with flat and diamond edge polish for beautiful views with stunning clarity. Elegantly concealed customizable filtration system with removable 200 micron filter sock keeps aquarium water immaculate without cluttering main display space. Included 18W Clamp 18 LED SKKYE Light features six, 3W LEDs (3 x 10K and 3 x 456nm) that deliver powerful light output that meets the needs of fish only or reef aquarium.
Innovative Marine NUVO Aquarium Fusion Nano 10 Kit w/18W LED SKKYE Light includes a 10-gallon NUVO Fusion Rimless All-In-One Glass Aquarium, Removable 200 micron filter sock, Flexible Hose and Return Elbow with Directional Flow Nozzle, 13-92 gph Return Pump, Rubber Leveling Mat, and a Mesh Screen Top with Clips.
Nano reef hobbyists, upgrade your NUVO Fusion Nano 10 with an Innovative Marine Aqua Gadget SkimMate Ghost Recirculating Protein Skimmer! Choose the DeskTop Model (Mfg# 7203), CD-90438 to enhance aquarium water quality.
Innovative Marine NUVO Fusion Nano 10 Aquarium measures 12" x 15" x 13" high
Shop all Aquariums.
Please click "More Information" for instructions.
Finding a Location
- Find a location that can handle the weight of your NUVO Fusion.
- Do not install or store the aquarium where it will be exposed to the weather or to temperatures below freezing.
- Do not place aquarium in direct sunlight or near heater vents.
- Manufacturer recommends ambient room temperature around 25° C/ 77° F.
- Place aquarium 5-6" away from the wall to allow access to the back if needed
- Make sure surrounding appliances are waterproof and move anything that might be damaged by salt creep.
Upon arrival, please check tank and/or stand for missing parts. If parts are missing, please contact Innovative Marine for further assistance. 1-866-368-7941.
Leak Testing and Filling your NUVO Aquarium
- Find a good location to test your aquarium.
- Your location should be level, flat and should not be in a place where it can be damaged in case of a leak. (Garage or covered patio).
- Slowly fill your aquarium from the display portion of the tank and let the water naturally enter the overflows.
- Plug in your pumps and continue adding water until your water line reaches about 1" under the last baffle wall in the back of the aquarium
- Check every 8 hours over the next 24 hours for leaks. If any leaks have been detected, please contact your authorized Innovative Marine Dealer immediately.
Placing and Leveling your NUVO Aquarium
- Make sure your NUVO is set on a level surface to prevent undue stress on the aquarium tank from stress and leaks.
- It is not recommended that this aquarium is set upon coffee tables, end tables, TV stands, or nightstands unless the structure has been properly tested to withstand the weight limits of the aquarium.
- Please pay special attention when leveling your aquarium on carpet.
- Before lifting your aquarium, make sure your stand is in position and your leveling mat is properly adhered to the top of your stand.
- Lifting the glass aquarium onto its stand will require more than two people. Please use proper lifting techniques when lifting large heavy objects.
- Lift from the bottom of the aquarium DO NOT lift using the aquarium glass edges as this will cause stress on the glass and seals and may cause leakage.
- The back of the aquarium should be flush with your stand and all four corners are not overhanging the edges.
- Once you have placed your aquarium atop your stand, make sure your stand has not moved from its position.
- Place a level on edge of tank, if necessary readjust and reposition tank and stand.
Regular maintenance is necessary to keep a successful aquarium.
PLEASE NOTE: Unplug pumps before water changes or replacing media.
Water changes should be performed once every 2 to 4 weeks depending on the bio-load.
A minimum of a 25% water change is essential to keep dissolved organic to a minimum.
Replacing/Cleaning Pump & Pump Impeller
In order to maximize the life of your pump, it is crucial to perform the proper periodic maintenance at designated intervals. We recommend cleaning your pump and impellers every 2-4 weeks.
Fusion Nano 10 and Nano 20
- Unplug pump from power strip.
- Unplug both return elbows out from the return hole on filter wall.
- Raise each return elbow upward and remove pump from filter chamber.
- Remove bottom pump cover. (Nano 10 pump only.)
- Disassemble the impeller holder coupling from pump motor. (Nano 20 pump only.)
- Lift out the impeller & shaft from pump motor.