Beautifully tank-mount your EcoTech Marine LED light on most standard or rimless aquariums with ease! EcoTech Marine RMS Radion Mounting System offers an attractive and simple tank mount solution without limiting functionality. Unlike conventional static mounting arms, the EcoTech Marine RMS Radion Mounting System boasts two adjustment points to allow fine-tuning of light fixture placement and orientation.
EcoTech Marine RMS Radion Mounting System features an adjustable modular design that customizes to your particular setup. Sliding Rails allow easy front-to-back adjustments and the rotating X-Bracket allows 360-degree rotation along the horizontal axis so you can orient your Radion LED Light fixture parallel or perpendicular to your aquarium.
EcoTech Marine RMS Radion Mounting System positions your EcoTech Marine Radion LED light fixture approximately 8" above aquarium rim and includes multiple sliding rails to accommodate aquariums that measure 12 to 20 inches front to back. RMS Single Radion Tank Mounts available for XR15 and XR30 model Radion LED light fixtures.
EcoTech Marine RMS Radion Mounting System measures approximately 3-1/4" wide and 12" high (Length or distance the arm extends from the aquarium rim varies by the Sliding Rail used as well as the position of Sliding Rail).
- Standard and Rimless Tank Compatible-Fits the vast majority of commercially available standard and rimless tanks.
- Attractive and Minimalistic-A low profile, sleek design keeps your attention on your tank not on your tank mount.
- Super Easy Setup-No drilling, no cutting and no holes in your wall or stand - have your light mounted in minutes.
- Heavy Duty-Sturdy metal and plastic construction will last the life of your tank.
- Integrated Cord Management-Keep power cords secured out of sight on the mount.
- Multiple Components for a Clean Look-One size fits all only goes so far, different rail lengths are included to best fit your tank.
- Adjusts for Fine Tuning-Need to move your Radion forward or backward a little? - No problem!
- Mount Lights Parallel or Perpendicular-Rotating X-brackets lets you orient your lights laterally or longitudinally.
Shop all Aquarium Lighting Products.