Heated pet diner serves ice-free water and moist food in sub-freezing outdoor temperatures. Thermo-Kitty Café by K&H Pet Products is the easy way to supply water and moist food to outdoor cats during the cold seasons. Use in your garage, covered porch, or any area protected from direct precipitation.
Café includes two removable stainless steel bowls (one 12 oz and one 24 oz). The bowls are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. The no-tip design plastic base includes a 5.5 ft steel-wrapped power cord that plugs into a standard 110-120 volt outlet. MET-Listed. Black base.
Cafe base measures 15" x 8.5" x 3" high. 12 oz bowl measures 5" dia x 1.75" tall. 24 oz bowl measures 6.25" dia x 2.25" tall.
Cleaning the Thermo-Kitty Café
To clean, remove the stainless steel bowls from the base housing and wash them either by hand or in the dishwasher. To clean the housing, wipe with a damp cloth. Do not immerse the housing in water.
When using electrical appliances, basic safety precautions should always be followed:
- Read all instructions.
- To protect against electrical hazards, DO NOT immerse cord, plug, or appliance in water or other liquid.
- Close supervision is necessary when near children.
- Always unplug from outlet when not in use.
- DO NOT operate any electrical appliance with a damaged cord or plug, or if the appliance malfunctions or has been damaged in any way.
- DO NOT use appliance for other than its intended use.
- DO NOT PUNCTURE PLASTIC HOUSING FOR ANY REASON.
- For use with 110-120 volt AC only.