Delectable grain-free, entrées that provide perfectly balanced nutrition for your adult dog.
||Highly digestible protein from real meat builds and maintains lean muscle.
|Carrots & Green Beans
||High-quality vegetables provide gentle fibers that promote healthy digestion.
||Vitamin C & E
||Antioxidants helps boost your dog's immune system and strengthens natural defenses in your dog.
Adult dogs 1 - 6 years of age.
Not Recommended For:
Puppies, pregnant or nursing dogs, or mature adult dogs.
Shop all dog foods.
Helpful feeding tips
- Cover and refrigerate unused portion.
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pet's nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- Science Diet is available in a wide variety of dry foods, wet foods and treats for your pet's unique needs.
Protein: Min. 11.0 %
Fat: Min. 6.0 %
Crude Fiber: Max. 6.0 %
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles of products with differing moisture contents.
Chicken, Peas, Potatoes, Potato Starch, Chicken Meal, Apples, Dried Beet Pulp, Cane Molasses, Chicken Fat, Chicken Liver Flavor, Caramel color, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors.
Daily Feeding Guide
Adult maintenance - using 12.8 oz (363 g) can
|Weight of Dog
||Amount per Day
|5 lb (2.3 kg)
|| 3/8 to 5/8 can
|10 lb (4.5 kg)
||3/4 to 1 can
|20 lb (9.1 kg)
||1-1/4 to 1-2/3 cans
|40 lb (18 kg)
||2 to 2-3/4 cans
|60 lb (27 kg)
||2-3/4 to 4 cans
|80 lb (36 kg)
||3-1/3 to 4-3/4 cans
|100 lb (45 kg)
||4-1/4 to 5-2/3 cans
Science Diet Adult Grain Free Salmon Entrée Dog Food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance of adult dogs.