Innovative continuous monitoring system automatically tests multiple parameters critical to aquarium health. seneye Home Aquarium Monitor System enhances routine testing with greater frequency, accuracy, sensitivity, ease, and online support. If a problem is detected, customizable alerts are sent automatically via email and SMS (text message). PLUS intelligent software lets you know how to fix the problem to keep your fish safe from the devastating effects of ammonia poisoning, the #1 killer of aquarium fish, as well as the harmful swing in pH and temperature. Works with all aquariums: coldwater, freshwater tropical and marine.
seneye Home Aquarium Monitor System Monitors:
- Temperature: Constantly monitors water temperature, so you can get an alert if your heater breaks.
- Free Ammonia: Monitors the highly toxic free ammonia (NH3) at very low levels, so you can stop your fish from dying from Ammonia poisoning.
- pH: The seneye monitors pH in your aquarium or pond water between 6.5 and 9. This range is ideal for most aquatic life and by monitoring this range increased accuracy has be achieved.
- Total Light: Monitor your light levels over the course of the day and know if your lights fail.
- Water Level: Readings are only taken when the seneye device is in water, no false readings.
seneye Home Aquarium Monitor System includes a Submersible seneye Home Device with 2 meter USB Cord, seneye+ Slide (first month), Suction Cup, and Quick Start Guide.
seneye Aquarium Monitor System Accessories and seneye+ Slide refills sold separately.
Seneye Web Server & Wi-Fi Module wirelessly connects your seneye device to your internet router for instant aquarium monitoring. Access seneye data anywhere online or manage your seneye USB device direct from your smart phone, tablet, or computer.
Shop all Aquarium Controllers and Monitors.
seneye Home Aquarium Monitor System is an USB device that connects to your personal computer to monitor the following aquarium parameters: Free Ammonia, pH, Water Temperature, Water Level and Light Level. Easy to use device works in concert with software you download to access your very own online dashboard that displays each parameter being monitored. Gathered aquarium data is automatically graphed so you have a comprehensive view of your aquarium - not just a "snapshot" of a single test result. Revolutionary cloud-based system allows you to monitor and access aquarium vitals anywhere in the world from an Internet enabled computer or mobile wireless device.
- Automatically tests multiple life critical parameters
- Works with all aquariums: coldwater, freshwater tropical and marine
- Easy to install, simply drop in
- Constantly watching your aquarium, 5600 readings per month
- Customizable alerts, directly to e-mail and SMS*
- Upload results and get straightforward advice*
- USB connection with multiple connection options, including optional USB power adaptor
*seneye+ disposable slide required for some features.
- Windows PC with a wired or wireless network and TCP/IP protocol, Windows XP, Vista 32-/64-bit, Windows 7 32-/64bit, Windows 8 32-/64bit.
- Full speed USB 1.0 port
- Minimum 1Ghz processor and 128mb RAM
- Internet Browser: Internet Explorer 7.0+, Firefox 3.0+, Safari 3.0+
- Free download of seneye connect application required from seneye.com
Quick Setup Guide
Soak Slide in aquarium water for a minimum of 24 hours (48 hours for marine) before use.
Register and Install Software at www.seneye.me.
Download the seneye connect application - www.seneye.com/download.
Plug your seneye device into a USB port and name your seneye device.
Enter your seneye+ Slide number to register your Slide.
Install the pre-soaked Slide.
Place your seneye device in your aquarium. Your seneye device is designed to remain submerged. Position the seneye device close to the filter or in an area of high flow to ensure sufficient water flow through the device.
Ever lost a fish and not know why? Ever experience new tank syndrome and wished there was a way of knowing when the water is safe for your fish? With a seneye Home, it's now possible for even the most inexperienced fish keeper to be successful and become an expert. Automatic monitoring with a seneye Home can save fish from the devastating effects of ammonia poisoning, as well as from harmful swings in pH and temperature. The intelligent software can even alert you before there is a problem, so you can relax and enjoy without having to worry - all this and it's so simple to use.
As the seneye devices are USB, there are multiple connection options available. When connected to the Power Adaptor, readings are stored every hour and flashing lights on the device indicate if there is a problem. Readings are stored for 35 days and are automatically uploaded once reconnected to a PC.