This all-steel gate provides a safe, ideal solution for closing off extra wide or odd-shaped areas when mounting points do not line up directly across from each other. The Auto Close Configure Gate is a wall-mount gate that features a unique handle design and Magnet-Lock Technology, a dual-magnet system that automatically draws the door closed and guarantees it locks with each and every use.
The gate's two-way door offers one-hand operation and has a Hold Open Feature that secures the door in an open position (suspending the auto-close function) to allow free traffic flow until it is pushed closed. The 30" door section (23" wide door opening) can be placed anywhere within the layout of the gate. All joints on the gate rotate easily for reconfiguring and lock for secure attachment.
Gate includes quick release, adjustable wall mount hardware and full instructions. Heavy duty steel construction. Nontoxic powder-coated finish. With the purchase of Optional Extensions, this gate can be configured into a freestanding play area, great for smaller dogs and puppies. Available in White (G3000) or Black (G3001). Unlimited gate extensions can be added.
Gate Width is 84"
Gate Height is 29.5" (Installed height of mounting hardware is 31")
Optional Extensions offered in 9".
Downloadable Auto Close Configure Gate G3000/G3001 user guide PDF.
(Requires Adobe Acrobat Reader 4.0 or later - get it here for free)
No part of the gate requires lubrication. Clean using warm, soapy water or a damp cloth. Do not use abrasive cleaners or bleach. Once installed the gate should be checked periodically to ensure a safe and secure fit and to maintain proper working order.
Important safety tips
- Check the stability of the gate and tighten all hardware and mountings regularly
- Securely install gate and use only according to manufacturer's instructions
- Never use with a child able to climb over or dislodge/open the gate or enclosure
- Do not use if any part of the gate is broken, damaged or missing
- Never allow child to climb or swing on gate
- Use only with the locking/latching mechanism securely engaged
- Never use gate at top of stairs