Personalize your aquascape design with a vintage-inspired replica of a deep sea diving helmet. Yup! Diving Helmet Aquarium Ornament makes an impressive decorative addition to any aquarium and is a "must-have" item for nautical-themed aquariums. Large-scale poly-resin aquarium ornament adds visual weight perfect as a focal point or an attractive conversation piece. Detailed faux finish lends the appearance of years of weathering deep below the sea. Yup! Diving Helmet Aquarium Ornament also provides ample habitat for aquarium inhabitants. Safe for freshwater or marine aquariums.
||5-5/8" x 7-1/8" x 8-1/4" high
||7-1/4" x 9" x 10" high
||10" x 12-1/4" x 12" high
Benefits of Artificial Aquarium Decorations
Aquascaping with artificial décor has many added benefits. They are durable and won't degrade or break over time. Plus, you'll never have to worry about these decorations releasing pH-altering minerals, or introducing unwanted living organisms into aquarium water. Artificial aquarium décor provides aquarium inhabitants with secure hiding spots, instant interest and are available in assorted sizes, styles, and colors to match any budget and preference.
- Immediate aquarium enhancement - simply rinse and place in the desired location.
- Very little maintenance - just clean decorations with a soft brush when needed.
- Durable décor is not affected by water current, lighting, or the aggressiveness of your aquarium inhabitants.
- Will not affect water chemistry or water clarity like real wood.
- Great for anchoring plants or providing shelter for aquarium inhabitants.
Directions: Rinse each piece with clean, fresh water before introducing into the aquarium.
Cleaning and Handling
- Clean periodically to remove organic matter or algae. Scrub each with a medium bristle brush and spray decoration with a pressure nozzle.
- To remove more persistent organic material or algae, soak overnight in an organic cleaner.
- Use a weak solution of water and chlorine-based bleach as an algaecide for final cleaning. DO NOT immerse in concentrations greater than 10% for longer than 2-3 minutes.
- Always rinse thoroughly and use a dechlorinator before placing into the aquarium.