Set this rotating hide-and-seek cat teaser toy in any spot to start a frenzy of kitty pouncing, chasing, and swatting. The PetSafe Pounce stimulates your cat's natural hunting instinct, as she tries to catch Marshal Maus™ on his circular path. Just when your cat thinks she's caught her mouse, Marshal moves unpredictably - zooming forward, racing backwards, hiding under an obstacle dome, and twitching back and forth. With 4 variable speed settings, the FroliCat Pounce interactive cat toy adds new excitement, fun, and exercise to every day!
The durable plastic PetSafe Pounce cat toy withstands your cat's vigorous play. You can easily turn the PetSafe Pounce on and off manually, and it turns off automatically after 10 minutes to conserve battery power. Pounce cat toy requires 3 AA batteries, not included. Measures 13" diameter x 3" high.
Shop all Cat Toys
FroliCat Pounce Setup
- Insert 3 AA batteries into the battery compartment.
- Replace battery door and ensure that it is locked.
- Press on/off speeds button to turn Pounce on.
- Press on/off speeds button to turn on.
- Pounce will run in slow speed.
- Press on/off speeds button again to change the speed to medium, fast, or variable.
- The light for the selected speed will glow solid red.
To ensure proper function
- Pounce will automatically turn off after 10 minutes.
- Press on/off speeds button to turn off before 10 minutes has elapsed.
Do not mix old and new batteries. Use only batteries of the same or equivalent type as recommended. Do not mix standard, alkaline, or rechargeable batteries. Remove exhausted batteries immediately. Do not dispose of batteries with household waste.
Supervise your cat when she plays with toys to prevent accidental ingestion of toy parts. Regularly inspect all of your cat's toys. Do NOT allow your cat to play with a toy that is broken or even slightly damaged.
This product is not intended for small children. Do not allow small children to use this product to play with your cat without adult supervision.