Optimize biological filtration to ensure improved aquarium water quality. Prodibio Bioptim for Saltwater Aquariums is a unique solution of microelements, amino acids, enzymes, minerals and natural vitamins needed by aquarium life including beneficial bacteria responsible for efficient biological filtration. This natural product gives beneficial bacteria a boost to accelerate digestion of organic matter and the elimination of nitrates and phosphates. The result is a healthier aquarium environment that promotes optimum water quality. Use in conjunction with
Prodibio BioDigest for outstanding water quality.
Prodibio Aquarium Care Products are specially packaged in single-dose glass ampoules. Used in its entirety once opened, each vial contains a highly concentrated product to reduce packaging waste. Tinted glass protects active ingredients from light damage and sealed with inert gas (argon or nitrogen) to reduce oxidation and product degradation. Ok to store at room temperature - refrigeration not required.
Use one vial Prodibio Bioptim per 50 gallons once every 15 days. For use in saltwater aquariums.
Prodibio Bioptim Product Information PDF.
(Requires Adobe Acrobat Reader 4.0 or later -
get it here for free)
Suggested Dosing Directions
||1 vial every 15 days
||2 vials every 15 days
||3 vials every 15 days
||4 vials every 15 days
||5 vials every 15 days
Bioptim contains all the microelements needed for aquarium life (selected amino acids, enzymes, natural vitamins, including riboflavin, and a natural plant surface active agent enabling better membrane absorption by cells). It also provides trace elements: sulfur for proteins, iron for plants and fish blood, cobalt for B vitamins and boron for many products metabolized during cell building, calcium, magnesium, manganese, zinc, molybdenum and potassium.
Bioptim speedily accelerates the digestion of organic matter, reduces the BOD (biological oxygen demand), and therefore contributes to a raised Redox potential. It also facilitates the elimination of nitrates and phosphates (an early warning sign of algae problems) as well as carbohydrates, therefore helps to regulate decomposition odors and optimize water quality.
Benefits of Prodibio Aquarium Care Products
All Prodibio Aquarium Care Products are packaged in single-dose glass ampoule under an inert atmosphere. These vials are tinted to protect the active ingredients from light.
This special packaging adds four advantages Prodibio Aquarium Care Products:
- An easy and fun dosage
- Products are pre-dosed and calibrated to the range of aquarium water volume to be treated.
- There is no waste of product. Single-dose vials are used in its entirety once opened.
- Highly concentrated products generate less packaging waste.
- Water-resistant packaging comes from a recycle and recyclable raw material.
- A very long shelf life:
- Glass is a material with excellent properties for the preservation and conservation of product
- Packaged under inert atmosphere (argon or nitrogen) to reduce oxidation and product degradation
- The ability to keep the products at room temperature:
- Tinted glass, storage in an inert atmosphere, concentrated product all ensure a very long shelf life and the ability to store the vials at room temperature
- An excellent product cost/volume of water processed ratio
- If you think Prodibio Aquarium Care Products are reserved for specialists and are very expensive for your aquarium, simply calculate the cost of treatment. You will be extremely, and pleasantly, surprised with the result!