Comfort and convenience enhance aquarium maintenance. Kent Marine Pro-Scraper II effectively tackles all your aquarium-cleaning jobs with the inclusion of THREE interchangeable blades. This 3-in-1 scraping tool is perfect whether you need a light touch or the power to remove stubborn deposits or buildup. Simply select one of the 3" wide blades to keep acrylic or glass aquariums looking their best!
Lightweight and durable Kent Marine Pro-Scraper II for Aquarium Maintenance features a strong fiberglass handle that provides the proper leverage necessary during aquarium maintenance. Rust and corrosion-resistant handle ensures long-lasting use in freshwater or saltwater aquariums. This aquarium maintenance tool is essential for scraping away organic film, algae, and any buildup that can obstruct the view of your aquarium. Available in different lengths to suit your aquarium maintenance needs. Short features a floating handle to prevent it from getting lost at the bottom of your aquarium. Also available in models that extend or shorten.
Includes three interchangeable and replaceable blades for specific cleaning jobs. Replacement blades available.
- Pad Covered Blades feature a gentle fabric pad for fine cleaning and swabbing. Will fit Kent Marine Pro-Scraper and Pro-Scraper II models. For use with Glass or Acrylic aquariums.
- Plastic Blades feature a durable edge for smooth scraping. Ideal for gently scraping algae. Will fit Kent Marine Pro-Scraper and Pro-Scraper II models. For use with Glass or Acrylic aquariums.
- Stainless Steel Blades feature a rugged, rust-resistant stainless steel blade to remove coralline algae and calcified deposits from glass aquariums. Will fit Kent Marine Pro-Scraper and Pro-Scraper II models. For use with Glass aquariums.
||3" x 5-3/4" long
||3" x 12" long
||3" x 24" long
||3" x 16-24" long
||3" x 24-36" long
Aquarium Maintenance Products.
Directions for use
To Change Blade
- Press down on button and pull blade out.
To Remove Head
- Squeeze sides and pull Scraper Head off. To attach, insert firmly until Scraper Head clicks in place.
To Extend Handle Length (Extending models only)
- Loosen the red Connector with a twisting motion and extend or shorten handle to the desired length. To lock in place, twist in the opposite directions to tighten red Connector.
- Blades can easily be replaced or changed to provide the best results depending upon your cleaning needs.
- Scraping heads can be interchanged with other Pro-Scrapper II Handles and accessories.
- Strong fiberglass handle provides the proper leverage for any cleaning job and resists corrosion for a lifetime of use.
- Rubberized Grip reduces slipping when wet and is designed to properly fit in the palm of your hand.