America's favorite floating magnet aquarium cleaner now scrubs AND scrapes away tough algae with no effort at all. Mag-Float Scrape features a removable stainless steel scraper that keeps even the largest glass aquariums clean and pristine. Two-part magnetic cleaner features a no-scratch, felt-lined handle that securely couples to the in-tank scrubber. Simply drag the external magnet to clean the inside surface of your glass aquarium. To make easy work of any stubborn algae obscuring your aquarium view, simply use the removable scraper attachment.
Signature floating design allows easy retrieval if the magnets separate. The scrubber floats right back to the surface, so you'll never have to dig around on the bottom. Mag-Float Scrape is great for tackling coralline algae in saltwater marine reef aquariums. One stainless steel blade included with Large Plus+ Float-400. For freshwater or saltwater glass aquariums up to 400 gallons and 3/4" thick. Mag-Float Scrape Large Plus+ Float-400 measures 4-1/2" x 2-1/2" x 1". For Glass aquariums only.
2-pk Replacement Scrapers for use with Large Plus+ Mag-Float Scrape sold separately.
Keep your Mag-Float Scrape Large Plus+ Float-400 performing at its peak by replacing the old pad and felt. Replacement Pad/Felt contains one (1) Felt Pad and one (1) Cleaner Pad.
Note: For best care of your Mag-Float Scrape, rinse with clean fresh water after use in marine aquariums. Replace scraper with a new blade when you notice signs of corrosion.
Shop all aquarium maintenance products.
Instructions for Use
- Clean outside aquarium surface thoroughly before each use.
- Remove all debris from Mag-Float prior to each use.
- Do not use Mag-Float above waterline or on any dry surface.
- Keep Mag-Float away from the gravel line and glass aquarium sealant.
- The magnet part with logo is placed on the outside aquarium surface.
- Mag-float can be left attached to aquarium surface.
- Mag-Float can be used on fresh/saltwater aquariums.
- Keep Mag-Float away from electronic devices such as computers, pace makers, etc.
- Push the sides simultaneously to remove the scraper.
Strong magnet and sharp blade. Watch your fingers.