Provide your rabbits with a safe, secure Hutch that's as economical as it is well constructed, crafted from fine weather-resistant fir. Enjoy hands-free access to your rabbits thanks to a top lid which fully opens and features a locking lid hinge that supports the roof. Open floor plan connects to an adjoining, private nesting box area for two distinct living areas. Removable bottom grille is "foot-friendly" to provide comfort and improved sanitation by allowing liquid and solid waste to drop to the bottom into the removable drawer. Each Rabbit Hutch is elevated from the ground and includes a fold-down ramp for your rabbit to easily hop up to their home. The bottom legs have rubber feet to prevent splintering if used outside, or scuffing your floors if used inside. Built for season after season outdoors and coated with a protective, nontoxic stain, its water-resistant top is made of asphalt shingles and designed to protect your rabbits from inclement weather.
Extend your pet's living space with a safely enclosed play area! NEW Playpen is designed to exclusively fit matching size Prevue Hutches. Short back panel keeps your pet safe from wild animals while allowing full access to the hutch and debris tray for cleaning. C-Hook latch hardware (included) securely attaches the playpen to Rabbit Hutch. Large top-access door (also with C-Hook latches) allows for easy overhead access to pets and playpen interior. Dual locking doors on each side provide full access to the enclosed hutch for cleaning. Playpen extension is crafted from a fine weather-resistant variety of fir tree lumber and coated with a protective, non-toxic stain.
Choose from two sizes:
Small - ideal for multiple rabbits up to 15 lbs or one large rabbit.
Large - ideal for larger rabbits.
|Rabbit Hutch Dimensions
||36"L x 24"W x 35-1/2"H
||31-1/2"L x 20"W x 20"H
||46-1/2"L x 24"W x 36-1/4"H
||42-1/2"L x 20"W x 20"H
|Rabbit Playpen Dimensions
||33.25"L x 40"W x 32.5"H
||32.25"L x 39"W x 32"H
||43.75"L x 40"W x 33.5"H
||42.5"L x 39"W x 32.5"H
Rabbit Hutch Assembly Instructions
1. This stage requires two people. As the hutch is assembled, it becomes very important to have an assistant working with you, holding panels together while screws are installed. Without assistance, pieces may topple, wood may spit, and other damage may occur - which is not the responsibility of Prevue.
Have your assistant hold the (R)ight panel upright. Rest the (B)ack panel on the wood block glued to the back of the (R) panel leg. With your assistant holding (B) and (R) panels together, make sure the side edges are flush.
Note: The (B) panel will not be flush to the top of the side panels.
Locate the small starter holes on the (B)ack panel. Install the medium length Phillips head screws in two places, as indicated in the included illustration. Install the (L)eft panel in the same manner, again using the medium-length screws.
2. This stage requires two people. Wood dowels have been preset into the outside vertical edge of the (F)ront panel. The dowels align with predrilled holes on the inside framing edge of the (L) and (R) side panels.
While your assistant holds the front panel, align the dowel posts with the predrilled holes in two places on each side, and push the panels together. The (F) panel will be flush at the top with the side panels.
On the outside framing edge of the (L) and (R) panels are counterset screw holes. Insert the long-length Phillips screws in each of the four holes and tighten.
3. Place the plastic tray into the tray rack and slide the tray/rack unit into place.
4a. Place the interior wood floor panel in first, making sure the stair-step notch faces the middle of the cage (left). Place the interior mesh floor panel in second.
4b. Slide the interior divider doorway panel in first, pushing it down between the channel guides, all the way into the stair-step notch on the floor panel. Slide the second interior divider panel into place above the doorway, with the taller portion of the panel facing the front of the hutch. These dividers may be left out if you desire to create a more open interior space for your pet.
5. This stage requires two people. Center top lid panel has a preinstalled, hinged framing piece along the back edge. Fold the framing piece down.
On the underside of the framing piece is a predrilled hole, which corresponds to the preset wood dowel in the back panel.
Have your assistant help hold the lid. Alight the hole with the dowel and push the panels together.
At the outer corners of the framing piece are predrilled starter holes. Attach the lid to the side panels with the medium-length Phillips head screws.
6. This stage requires two people. To install the locking hinge, have your assistant hold the lid open. Start the installation with the bottom half first. Locate the two starter holes on the inside framing edge of the (R) side panel. Using two short-length Phillips head screws, attach the bottom half of the locking hinge.
With the bottom half installed, locate the starter holes on the wood rectangle glued to the inside of the lid. Using two short-length Phillips head screws, attach the top half of the locking hinge to the lid.
Your hutch is now fully assembled!
Rabbit Playpen Assembly Instructions
1. Open all the panels so they are flat. Stand the (L)eft side and (F)ront panels upright. Two preset wood dowel stubs along the vertical framing of (F) align with holes on (L). This helps align the panels.
Locate the three predrilled holes along the outside vertical framing edge of (L). Attach (L) to (F) with the long-length Phillips head screws.
Next, attach the (B)ack panel to the (L) panel following the same procedure.
Finally, attach the (R)ight panel to (F) and (B).
2. The center top roof (C1) panel sets into place on the inside lip at the top of every panel. Locate the predrilled holes along the back half of the side panel framing edge. Attach (C1) to (L) and (C1) to (R) with long-length Phillips head screws.
3. Mount the C-Hook latch hardware. There are no starter holes for the C-Hook latches.
FOR ROOF: Lay hardware in place, with handle of C-Hook facing inward. Mount C-Hook portion first, with short-length Phillips head screws. Align receptor piece next to C-Hook and link them together. Mount receptor piece. Test after mounting.
FOR SIDES: Place Hutch and Playpen on level surface. Mount two C-Hook latches to each side. Mount C-Hook piece first, align receptor piece next to it and link them together, then mount receptor piece. Test after mounting.