||Beautiful patterns make this climber look good in any room
||Cats emerge from this climber's condo base well-rested and ready to romp
||Carpeted cat tower boasts a sisal scratch post and elevated lookout tunnel
Imaginative patterns separate this cat climber from the pack. Cat-friendly features like a roomy condo base, an elevated tunnel, and a sisal scratch post keep kitty content. She'll emerge from the condo base well rested, and pounce through the center cutout to bat the breakaway toy. Or, she might roost in the sherpa-lined, elevated tunnel. Mid-level landing eases her climb and descent. Microfiber/twill covered tunnel boasts paisley pattern, and landing features retro dot pattern. Minor assembly required.
28" x 21" x 41" high overall measurement. Base measures 21" diameter. Tunnel 13" dia x 13" long. Landing 12" diameter.
Please specify carpet color: Cocoa (with Blue Paisley/Dots).
Downloadable Paisley Periscope Assembly Instructions PDF.
(Requires Adobe Acrobat Reader 4.0 or later - get it here for free)
Quality construction that lasts for years. More for your money - and made in America. If you aren't convinced, check out what makes our furniture better.
- 1 - 10" x 20" carpeted condo
- 1 - 12" x 13" microfiber/twill condo
- 1 - 12" microfiber/twill circle
- 1 - 18" short bolt sisal post
- 1 - 11" short bolt carpeted post
- 2 - bolts and washers (located in post bottoms)
- 1 - breakaway toy
Tools Required: 7/16" wrench
- Remove 4" bolts and washers from sisal and carpeted post.
- Thread 11" short bolt carpeted post into the t-nut on the bottom of the 12" microfiber/twill circle.
- Thread the 18" short bolt sisal post into the t-nut on the bottom of the microfiber/twill condo.
- Using 4" bolt and washer thread through hole on the inside of the carpeted condo into 18" short bolt sisal post. Repeat for 11" short bolt carpeted post.
Attach breakaway toy according to directions included with the toy. Note: Re-tighten unit if necessary.
Cleaning your Paisley Periscope:
A Drs. Foster & Smith Paisley Periscope can be vacuumed periodically to remove pet hair and debris. For the sisal, brush or vacuum only. Do not use liquids to clean.
When the carpet, canvas or microfiber is soiled, spot clean only. Use soapy water solution or a pet-formulated spot/stain remover such as OdorLogic™ CleanAway (item #22032). Spray CleanAway directly onto the spot or stain, and allow its enzymes and "good bacteria" to go to work until the spot is gone permanently. It also removes all traces of pet odors to keep your Periscope smelling fresh.