Professional incubation system simplifies the care of developing reptile eggs. Zoo Med ReptiBator Digital Egg Incubator gives reptile breeders complete temperature and humidity control. User-friendly digital controller ensures precise temperature settings while rigid 55W heating element with pulse proportional thermostat prevents high and low temperature cycles associated with traditional on/off type thermostats. Built-in water reservoirs with sponge insert and flow-through ventilation provide proper humidity levels within the incubator.
LCD screen displays temperature and relative humidity within the incubator for convenient monitoring of environmental conditions. Clear cover allows easy visual egg inspection. Programmable controller lets you set the temperate scale (degrees Fahrenheit or Celsius), temperature and alarm functions. Built-in memory stores settings in case of power failure. The Zoo Med ReptiBator Digital Egg Incubator measures 18" x 18" x 9-1/2" high.
Incubation media sold seperately. Recommended for use with this product is Zoo Med Eco Earth©.
- Digital controller with LCD display and LED heat indicator light
- Pulse proportional thermostat for stable temperature regulation
- Temperature control range from 59°F to 104°F (15°C to 40°C)
- Humidity Display range from 10% to 95% relative humidity
- Rigid 55 watt heating element
- Programmable temperature alarm
- Built-in memory stores settings in case of power failure
- Clear cover allows for easy egg inspection without opening incubator
- Multiple water reservoirs molded into incubator base
- Flow-through ventilation and Sponge Insert for even evaporation and proper humidity levels within incubator
Your new ReptiBator Digital Egg Incubator is made with a state-of-the art pulse proportional thermostat. Instead of simply turning the heater on and off based on the temperature set point, the pulse proportional thermostat supplies power as needed in a series of electrical pulses to maintain a constant temperature inside the incubator. When the incubator has reached the set temperature, the LED heat indicator light will occasionally flash as the heater receives short pulses of electricity to maintain this temperature. This feature conserves energy and prevents high and low temperatures cycles associated with traditional on/off type thermostats.
Your ReptiBator Digital Egg Incubator should be placed in a room with a stable temperature that is lower than the desired temperature inside the ReptiBator. Avoid rooms with large temperature fluctuations. Do not place the ReptiBator near a window or in direct sunlight.