Create custom filtration specific to your pond or water garden needs. Lifegard Uno, Duo, Trio Pond Filters are highly customizable submersible pond filters with an easy to expand design. Use with any make pump or the recommended Quiet One Pump to power your custom pond filtration system. Great for ponds, water gardens, or fountains.
Lifegard Uno, Duo, Trio Pond Filters boast 2-stage high-capacity mechanical and biological filtration to help ensure healthy, debris-free water. These versatile and fully submersible filters are available in three sizes to addresses the filtration needs of ponds and water gardens up to 2,000 gallons.
Lifegard Uno, Duo, Trio Pond Filters include Filter Unit, Mechanical and Biological Filter Media, 1" MPT x 90-Degree Insert Fitting, and 1" Kink Resistant Hose. Pump not included.
- 2-stage high-capacity mechanical filtration (2 types of sponges) to remove solids
- Biological media in filter bag for biological filtration
- Suction from side reduces clogging
- Maintenance Handle provides easy access to remove system from water
Shop all Pond Filters.
The Uno, Duo, Trio Filter comes out of the box "Ready to Install." Attach the Elbow to the top of the Layer Locking Assembly. Insert one end of the hose into the Elbow and the other to the suction side of your submersible pump. Make sure that the filter is fully submersed in the water and the pump hose is primed. Turn on the Pump and see your pond getting cleared of debris.
Please Read Instructions before Installing
The advanced features of the Uno, Duo, Trio Filter System allow efficient operation and if installed according to instructions, will keep the water in your pond or water garden crystal clear.
The Uno, Duo, Trio Filter System is a compact filter for ponds and water gardens, easy to install and designed for easy maintenance. Besides offering 2 different fountain spray patterns, it performs three different filtering functions:
- Multi Layer Mechanical Filtration to remove solids.
- Biological plus Filtration to promote beneficial bacteria growth.
- (OPTIONAL) QUIET ONE PUMP for optimal performance and compact setup: Quiet One 2200 for Uno, Quiet One 3000 for Duo and Quiet One 4000 for Trio.
- (OPTIONAL) Ultraviolet Sterilizer puts out 13 Watts of intense UV light to kill free-floating algae. The ultraviolet sterilizer has a separate plug so that you can operate it only when needed.
Maintenance and Setup:
Remove the Layer Locking Assembly that is holding down the Housing Cover Top. Take off the layer by gently sliding the Locking Notches.
Step 2:Inspection and Replacement of Parts: Inspect the Pump Replacement Base. It should be locked in place. The Biological Media bag should be opposite to the pump suction. Note that the Pump Replacement Base slides forward to unlock and slides back to lock. If it is not slid all the way back to the Pump Base Wall, it is not locked into the UV Chamber. Inspect all parts for correct positioning.
Step 3: Correctly place the layer back on the base by sliding the Locking Notches into the Notch Holders. Similarly place the Housing Cover Top and make sure to align the notches for correct assembly. Lock the Layer and Top Cover with the Locking Assembly. Now you are ready to put the 1" MPT x 90=Degree Elbow on the Locking Nut.
Align the two Notches and slide in the cover. Lock it in place using the nut.