Dental care for your pet may be more important than you think. The accumulation of bacteria-laden plaque above the gum line can lead to long term oral health issues. Recent studies have demonstrated there is an association between oral health issues and systemic general health issues affecting the kidney, heart, and metabolic systems.
At Hill's, nutritionists and veterinarians have developed clinical nutrition especially formulated to keep your dog's teeth clean and help control the oral bacteria found in plaque.
Hill's Prescription Diet t/d Small Bites Canine is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition dogs need. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how Hill's Prescription Diet foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Prescription Diet Foods are made in U.S. facilities with ingredients from North America, Europe, Australia, and New Zealand, which exceed industry standards for purity and nutrient content.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee - if you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement.
Brewers Rice, Whole Grain Corn, Chicken By-Product Meal, Powdered Cellulose, Pork Fat, Soybean Mill Run, Lactic Acid, Chicken Liver Flavor, Soybean Oil, Calcium Sulfate, Potassium Chloride, L-Lysine, Iodized Salt, Choline Chloride, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Taurine, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene
Protein: Min. 14.0 %
Fat: Min. 12.0 %
Crude Fiber: Max. 12.5 %
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles of products with differing moisture contents.
†An eight fluid oz. measuring cup of t/d Canine Dental Health Small Bites contains 2.5 oz. by weight.
Daily Feeding Guidelines:
|Weight of Dog
||Amount per Day
|2 lb (0.9 kg)
||1/3 cup (25 g) - 1/2 cup (35 g)
|5 lb (2.3 kg)
||2/3 cup (45 g) - 1 cup (70 g)
|10 lb (4.5 kg)
||1 1/8 cups (80 g) - 1 5/8 cups (115 g)
|15 lb (6.8 kg)
||1 5/8 cups (115 g) - 2 1/4 cups (160 g)
|20 lb (9.1 kg)
||2 cups (140 g) - 2 3/4 cups (195 g)
Use only as directed by your veterinarian.
Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Prescription Diet t/d Canine Dental Health Small Bites provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult dogs.
Important Feeding Information
- These amounts are a starting point only. Your dog may need less or more food to maintain proper weight. Adjust as needed. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- With your veterinarian's approval, mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Prescription Diet formulas are available in a wide variety of dry foods and treats for your dog's unique needs, and canned foods with delicious flavors your dog will love.
- For maximum benefit, this product must be fed as the only food. Supplementation is unnecessary and may decrease the effectiveness of the food.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- For best results, have your veterinarian monitor your dog's condition.
- Prescription Diet t/d Canine Dental Health Small Bites is recommended for dogs weighing less than 10 kg (22 lb).