Feed more birds by offering more choices! Feeder tray has divider to fill with one or two different types of food - each side holds about 1/2 quart of your favorite wild bird foods. Use to feed freeze-dried mealworms to bluebirds, fruit or jelly to orioles and other fruit eaters, nuts or suet nuggets. Feeder tray features rolled side so it makes a perfect surface for all varieties of perching birds such as bluebirds, titmice, or chickadees. Built-in drainage holes in tray keep food dry. Feeder also features a functional clear plastic dome roof that has multiple uses:
- Use as a guard against the weather
- Adjust higher or lower easily to accommodate birds of most sizes
- Dome adjustment feature may be used to restrict larger birds from stealing seed
- Slippery upper dome also helps limit squirrel access from top
Hanging feeder is easy to disassemble and clean. Hook at top is perfect for hanging, or use Bird Feeder Chain for more hanging options. Clean dish often to keep food fresh. Tray measures 7" x 7" x 1-1/2" deep. Feeder overall is 12" dia x 9-1/2" high and holds about 1-1/4 quart seed.
Shop all Wild Bird Feeders.
Using dish soap and hot water, clean tray and dome with the Large Scrub Brush (#811038). Rinse feeder thoroughly. Rinse thoroughly and dry before refilling.
Bird Feeding Tips
- Provide fresh water for bathing and drinking.
- Keep birds healthy by cleaning this water source and feeders regularly.
- Use baffle to deter squirrels.
- Use a variety of quality seeds and feeders to attract the most birds.
- Place your feeders about 15 feet from cover such as evergreens. Cover provides shelter and protection from predators.