Simple, yet clever electrostatic decals prevent wild birds from colliding into your window. Decals contain a unique component that reflects ultraviolet light, which is brilliantly visible to birds, to alert them of glass without obscuring your view outdoors. Apply to home, office, and garage windows. Please specify style: Square (3.5" x 3.5") or Snowflake (approx 3-3/4" dia). 4-pack.
NOTE: The Window Alert Decals are most effective when interspersed across the exterior surface of a clean window.
- Peel off paper backing. The same side of the decal that was against the paper liner goes against the glass.
Helpful hints when placing your decals:
- Bird window strikes occur when birds can see through one window, across the inside of your home or office, and out through another window. Birds think they can fly through. Position decals to disrupt this line of sight.
- Bird window strikes occur when birds see open sky reflected in your window. Reflections in certain windows or particular section of a large window occur based on sunlight and the time of day. Use decals to break up this reflection of open sky.
Place Window Alert Decals:
- One every two or three-square feet across the glass (the more decals, the better).
- On the exterior side of windows.
- For maximum UV reflectivity, replace every 4-6 months.
*Restore cling of Window Alert Decals by rinsing in lukewarm water.