Give your rabbit a roomy habitat that's easy to set up, clean, and maintain.
Wabbitat's unique design provides both top and front door access to ensure safe access from multiple angles. Secure slide latch allows for one handed door operation while 1/2" grid mesh floor supports rabbit's hocks. Accessorize your Wabitat with Woven Grass Mats for added comfort. Durable, slide-out ABS plastic pan offers quick cleanup. Made with an attractive and durable Black E-Coat finish for long lasting protection.
||25" long by 19" wide by 20" high
||37" long by 19" wide by 20" high
Please click "More Information" for assembly instructions.
Remove the folded Wabbitat Rabbit Cage from the carton so that the Plastic Pan is on the bottom. Set the Floor Grid aside for use later in the assembly.
2. Grab any wire on the Side Panel and open it like the page of a book.
3. Grab the Top Panel of the Wabbitat and pull upwards. This will form the top and the sides.
4. Make sure the bottoms of the two Side Panels rest inside the Bottom Panel and that one edge of the Top Panel is "inside" the Side Panel and "Outside" of the other Side Panel.
5. Reach in the home and pull End Panel toward you until it fits into the clips on the ends of the Side Panels.
6. To secure the end Panel to the Top Panel, gently pull outward on the End Panel while pushing down on the Top Panel. Then fit the hooks over the end wire on the top. Repeat Steps 5 and 6 with the remaining End Panel.
7. To install the Floor Grid, manipulate one of the end Panels of the Wabbitat around the hooks so that the End Panel can swing outside the Cage.
8. Place the Floor Grid in the Wabbitat and center it. Allow it to slide to the bottom of the Wabbitat.
9. Place the hooks of the floor Grid on the top wire of the Bottom Panel where the Side Panels are clipped to the Bottom Panel.
10. To remove the Plastic Pan, unhook the Pan Stop and slide the Plastic Pan out of the Wabbitat through the space in the bottom of the cage. To install the Plastic Pan, insert the Pan through the space at the bottom of the cage and secure it inside the Wabbitat by rehooking the Pan Stop to the bottom wire of the Wabbitat's front Panel.
11. To disassemble, reverse this process.