||Convenient litter scoop eases cleaning of any small pet litter box
||Slotted construction sifts away waste but keeps litter to save money
||Durable plastic construction is economically priced and designed to last
Speed and ease waste removal from any small pet litter pan or cage. Durable plastic construction features a convenient slotted construction. Sifts and separates waste from litter or bedding for easy removal. Keeps the cleaned litter for later use, which saves you litter refilling time and money. Compact design is suited for use in almost any cage. Large scoop area makes cage cleaning chores a breeze. Assorted colors.
Clean litter boxes and cages
small pet Care Checklist
A clean living environment is the key to minimizing small pet odors. Like cats, small pets are clean by nature and can be litter trained. Place a thin layer of dust-free, absorbent litter to contain moisture inside the litter pan. Clean out the litter pan on a daily basis to ensure odor control.
- Remove wet spots or waste in bedding litter.
- If necessary, change any bedding/litter that is too soiled.
- Empty and wash her food bowl using warm water and a small amount of mild soap. Thoroughly rinse and dry the bowl before returning it to your pet's environment and filling it with food.
- Empty and wash her water bottle using warm water and a small amount of mild soap. To ease the cleaning of your pet's water bottle, use a bottle brush. Thoroughly rinse the water bottle before refilling it with clean, fresh water and returning it to your pet's home.
- Remove and replace all bedding and/or litter.
- Wash and disinfect the cage bottom and any toys. Nontoxic Cage Cleaner & Deodorizer such as Nature's Miracle Just for small pets (#29109) simplifies cleaning and leaves a fresh scent. As with all cleaners, rinse thoroughly and dry well.
- Wash and disinfect any cage accessories, such as climbing shelves, dens, or beds, per the manufacturer's cleaning instructions for each product. Rinse thoroughly and dry well.
While cleaning your pet's environment keep your small pet safely contained in an exercise pen or small traveling carrier. An empty cage is much easier to clean. You can keep your small pet occupied while in the pen by adding stimulating and interactive toys and treats like Pull-n-Go (#39991) or Liver Bites for small pets (#34155).