You won't believe how easy this stainless crock is to use! Just attach plastic base to cage and twist crock inside cage. With a quick turn, crock removes to clean and fill, then twist back on and your small pet has clean food or water.
Radical steel is tough, rust and corrosion-resistant premium stainless steel and will not absorb food odors. Mouth is wider than bottom to reduce spilling. Base is made of thick, chew-resistant plastic. Bracket has ridges and fits securely on most cage bars, whether horizontal or vertical. Two crock sizes, 10 oz. or 20 oz.
Shop all ferret & small pet feeders and waterers.
Note: Crock and bracket will come assembled and must be taken apart to insert onto cage.
- Twist crock counterclockwise to remove from bracket and remove wing nut and one ridged piece.
- With crock off, insert long portion of bracket with solid side up, bolt, and one ridged piece against cage bars on inside of cage.
- Slide other ridged piece (ridged side in) over bolt on outside of cage.
- Twist wing nut firmly onto bolt against outside of ridged piece, making sure bracket is secured onto cage bars.
- Fit black plastic locking mechanism on bottom of crock inside oblong hole in bracket.
- Twist crock clockwise until it stops.
- To remove, twist crock counterclockwise and lift off.
Benefits of stainless steel feeders
Due to its non-porous construction, stainless steel remains the most sanitary bowl to use. Studies have found that pets that drink and eat out of stainless steel bowls are less likely to ingest bacteria if the bowl is kept clean. They are easy to keep clean, whether washing in the sink or the dishwasher.