Beautify and light up your terrarium with a natural looking waterfall featuring special waterproof LED lights. Designed in lightweight faux rock, this realistic waterfall system helps stimulate natural drinking behaviors in many species of lizards while also adding beneficial humidity to your terrarium. Plus, built-in lighting accents the dramatic cascade of water down each of the waterfall's tiered pools. Separate power cords allow for independent timer control of LED's and waterfall. Installation is as easy as 1-2-3! Simply place in terrarium, fill with water, and plug in! 10" W x 8" D x 14" H
Assembly & Operation:
- Thoroughly rinse the waterfall and place the waterfall in your terrarium.
- Fill the reservoir with reptile-safe water.
- Connect the LED power supply.
- Feed the LED power supply and circulation pump cords out of the terrarium and plug in to a GFCI (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter) outlet.
Regular cleaning of the waterfall and pump is recommended.
- Prior to any work, disconnect all electrical devices from power source.
- Remove the waterfall from the terrarium and remove the pump from the compartment in the back of the waterfall.
- Access the impeller by removing the pump and impeller covers. Remove the impeller by grasping one fin with tweezers and gently pulling it out of the pump housing. Clean the impeller and impeller chamber.
- Reassemble the pump and return it to the compartment.
- Attach the tube to the pump and replace the compartment cover.
- Return the waterfall to the terrarium, fill with water and plug in.