Enhance reptile habitats with added shelter and ornate artificial plants. The Hagen Marina Reptile Décor Cave is the decorative shelter that spruces up any reptile habitat with ease. Poly-resin cave features amazing detail including faux finish for outstanding realism. Create a nature-inspired environment that's visually appealing and beneficial for herptiles. Offer shelter and hiding spots for a stress-free reptile sanctuary. Attached artificial plant softens hardscape for an appealing natural appearance.
||# of Amazon Sword Plants
||4.13" x 6.10 x 4.92" high
||6.10" x 8.85" x 6.49" high
||5.11" x 11.41" x 7.67" high
Shop all Habitat Décor for Reptiles.
Benefits of Artificial Terrarium Decorations
Decorating with artificial décor such as realistic rock replicas and artificial driftwood has many added benefits. They are durable and won't degrade or break over time. Plus, you'll never have to worry about these decorations releasing pH-altering minerals, or introducing unwanted living organisms into terrarium water. Artificial terrarium décor provides terrarium inhabitants with secure hiding spots, instant interest and are available in assorted sizes, styles, and colors to match any budget and preference.
- Immediate terrarium enhancement - simply rinse and place in the desired location.
- Very little maintenance - just clean decorations with a soft brush when needed.
- Durable décor is not affected by water current, lighting, or the aggressiveness of your terrarium inhabitants.
- Unlike real wood, they will not affect water chemistry or water clarity.
- Great for anchoring plants or providing shelter for terrarium inhabitants.
Directions: Rinse each piece with clean, fresh water before introducing into the terrarium.
Cleaning and Handling
- Clean periodically to remove organic matter or algae. Scrub each with a medium bristle brush and spray with a pressure nozzle.
- To remove more persistent organic material or algae, soak overnight in an organic cleaner.
- Use a weak solution of water and chlorine-based bleach as an algaecide for final cleaning. DO NOT immerse in concentrations greater than 10% for longer than 2-3 minutes.
Always rinse thoroughly and use a dechlorinator before placing into the terrarium.