Create dynamic reptile habitats with impressive mangrove root replicas. Mangrove Root Reptile Décor simplifies habitat creation by adding distinct visual impact PLUS beneficial shelter and climbing surfaces. Each twist of this highly detailed poly-resin mangrove root adds visual movement and depth to make it an instant hit. Gnarly artificial mangrove root boasts outstanding attention to detail featuring realistic grooves, knots, texture and faux finish that makes it nearly indistinguishable from the real thing.
Use multiple Mangrove Root Reptile Décor of each size for herptile habitats full of hiding spots for stress-free terrarium inhabitants.
||9.84" x 8.46" x 8.46" high
||11.22" x 9" x 12.67" high
Shop all Habitat Décor for Reptiles.
Please click on "More Information" for benefits of artificial terrarium decorations, directions, and cleaning and handling.
Benefits of Artificial Terrarium Decorations
Decorating with artificial décor such as realistic rock replicas and artificial driftwood has many added benefits. They are durable and won't degrade or break over time. Plus, you'll never have to worry about these decorations releasing pH-altering minerals, or introducing unwanted living organisms into terrarium water. Artificial terrarium décor provides terrarium inhabitants with secure hiding spots, instant interest and are available in assorted sizes, styles, and colors to match any budget and preference.
- Immediate terrarium enhancement - simply rinse and place in the desired location.
- Very little maintenance - just clean decorations with a soft brush when needed.
- Durable décor is not affected by water current, lighting, or the aggressiveness of your terrarium inhabitants.
- Unlike real wood, they will not affect water chemistry or water clarity.
- Great for anchoring plants or providing shelter for terrarium inhabitants.
Directions: Rinse each piece with clean, fresh water before introducing into the terrarium.
Cleaning and Handling
- Clean periodically to remove organic matter or algae. Scrub each with a medium bristle brush and spray with a pressure nozzle.
- To remove more persistent organic material or algae, soak overnight in an organic cleaner.
- Use a weak solution of water and chlorine-based bleach as an algaecide for final cleaning. DO NOT immerse in concentrations greater than 10% for longer than 2-3 minutes.
Always rinse thoroughly and use a dechlorinator before placing into the terrarium.