Protect your reptile investment for under $10! Exo Terra Terrarium Lock offers peace of mind by ensuring secure habitat closure. Childproof combination lock prevents reptiles from escaping and features an easy-to-set design that allows you to change the three-digit tumbler combination. Exo Terra Terrarium Lock is suitable for use with all Exo Terra Glass Terrariums and measures 1-1/2" x 1/4" x 3" high.
Please click "More Information" for directions for use.
The Exo-Terra Terrarium Lock is suitable for use will all Exo-Terra Glass Terrariums. The easy-to-set combination lock securely locks the terrarium, to prevent unwanted opening of the front doors.
- Turn the 3 tumblers (one at a time) to the chosen combination.*
- When the numbers on the tumblers match to the chosen combination, press the left side of the lock to open the lock.
* Please note the default combination is set to "000".
To set/change combination:
To set or change the combination, the first step is to ensure that the tumblers are at the current combination (otherwise, the set button will not work).
- Use the point of a pen to push and hold the set button (small button located on the bottom of the lock).
- While holding the set button, turn the 3 tumblers (one at a time) to the number combination of your choice.
- Release the set button. Combination has now been set.
To change combination:
First line up the tumblers for the current combination (the set button will not work unless this is done), then follow steps #1-#3.