Create the lush look of a rainforest without the hassle of real plants. Or combine Exo Terra Boxwood Bush with real plants to fill in bare spots or to recreate the striking beauty and feel of your herp's natural home. Beautiful realistic plants of the rainforest are ideal for use in "sterile" set-ups (such as quarantine terrariums) or used in those spots of the terrarium where real plants cannot thrive or survive.
Exo Terra Boxwood Bush provides a perfect protected safe place - a necessity for a stress-free herp. Super easy to clean - just use the same reptile-safe products you do on any décor item. Flexible design allows you to bend in any position you wish. Weighted cast-stone base adds extra stability.
Habitat Accessories here:
Please click "More Information" for additional benefits and cleaning & handling tips.
Benefits of Artificial Terrarium Decorations
Decorating with artificial décor has many added benefits. It is durable and won't degrade or break over time. Plus, you'll never have to worry about these decorations releasing pH-altering minerals, or introducing unwanted living organisms into terrarium water. Artificial terrarium décor provides terrarium inhabitants with secure hiding spots, instant interest and are available in assorted sizes, styles, and colors to match any budget and preference.
- Immediate terrarium enhancement - simply rinse and place in the desired location.
- Very little maintenance - just clean decorations with a soft brush when needed.
- Durable décor is not affected by water current, lighting, or the aggressiveness of your terrarium inhabitants.
- Unlike real wood, they will not affect water chemistry or water clarity.
- Great for anchoring plants or providing shelter for terrarium inhabitants.
Cleaning and Handling
Directions: Rinse each piece with clean, fresh water before introducing into the terrarium.
Wipe down with a damp cloth periodically to remove organic matter or algae.