Provide a natural, 3-dimensional climbing environment in your terrarium for all arboreal type reptiles and amphibians with the Exo Terra Forest Branch. As well as adding vertical drama to the tropical or desert terrarium, the different sizes and shapes of the branches provide proper exercise for many reptile species, including chameleons. These natural grapevines resemble aged hardwood branches as seen in tropical forests and deserts, and are heat-treated for sanitary safety.
Benefits of Artificial Terrarium Decorations
Decorating with artificial décor such as realistic rock replicas and artificial driftwood has many added benefits. They are durable and won't degrade or break over time. Plus, you'll never have to worry about these decorations releasing pH-altering minerals, or introducing unwanted living organisms into terrarium water. Artificial terrarium décor provides terrarium inhabitants with secure hiding spots, instant interest and are available in assorted sizes, styles, and colors to match any budget and preference.
- Immediate terrarium enhancement - simply rinse and place in the desired location.
- Very little maintenance - just clean decorations with a soft brush when needed.
- Durable décor is not affected by water current, lighting, or the aggressiveness of your terrarium inhabitants.
- Unlike real wood, they will not affect water chemistry or water clarity.
- Great for anchoring plants or providing shelter for terrarium inhabitants.
Rinse each piece with clean, fresh water before introducing into the terrarium.
Cleaning and Handling
- Clean periodically to remove organic matter or algae. Scrub each with a medium bristle brush and spray with a pressure nozzle.
- To remove more persistent organic material or algae, soak overnight in an organic cleaner.
- Use a weak solution of water and chlorine-based bleach as an algaecide for final cleaning. DO NOT immerse in concentrations greater than 10% for longer than 2-3 minutes.
- Always rinse thoroughly and use a dechlorinator before placing into the terrarium.