Keep your water clean and clear with this all-natural approach to pond maintenance. Its unique time-released system meters daily doses of bacteria and enzymes to break down unsightly organic debris. Convenient submersible dispenser works for up to 30 days before it needs refilling or replacement. No measuring, no hassle, no mess. Safe for humans, pets, fish, plants, and can never cause an overdose. Great for ponds, water gardens, fountains, and birdbaths.
Aquasphere Pro Biodegradable adds another dimension to eco-friendly and hassle-free pond water treatment. Cornstarch based, biodegradable sphere eliminates the added work of retrieving dispenser sphere. Treats large bodies of water for 30 days. Available in 50,000 gallon and 250,000 gallon sizes. Add a new biodegradable sphere after each 30 day treatment period. Ideal for use throughout the pond season when water temperatures are above 45 degrees Fahrenheit.
Healthy Ponds All Purpose Pond & Water Cleaner 2500 6 Month Value Pack includes a reloadable dispenser and six treatments. Provides 60-day treatment for ponds, water gardens and water features up to 2,500 gallons. Best results achieved in pond water temperature between 45°-110°F. 4-Pack Refill available for reloadable dispenser sold separately.
For quicker results, use Blast Starter Bacteria in conjunction with your Submersible Dispenser or AquaSphere Pro. Pre-measured, water-soluble packets of all-temperature beneficial reduce organic debris and improve water clarity. Simply toss appropriate number of packets into center of pond near aeration to help compensate for environmental temperature and nitrient load swings. Use proactively to reduce problems with clarity and stagnation. 5-pk 15-gram packets treat 2,500 gallons; 12-pk 45 gram packets treat 83,000 gallons.
A blend of naturally occurring beneficial bacteria and enzymes that target excess nutrients through the entire water column. Pond Cleaner rids the water of excess nutrients, reduces the sludge layer, and minimizes offensive odors.
Aquasphere PRO Biodegradable
Natural: Healthy Ponds products are developed with eco-friendly and naturally occurring ingredients.
Safe: 100% safe to use around people, fish, pets, livestock, and plants. Healthy Ponds products are safe to treat fresh water in all tanks, ponds, and lakes.
Effective: Healthy Ponds products naturally reduce problems of excess nutrients in fresh waters of any size.
What to Expect: Correcting water problems naturally occurs with time and continued use. Water will not instantly become clearer but will continue to improve over time. The natural, Healthy Ponds approach is also more effective as over time you will never need to increase your monthly dosage like you would with chemical applications.
Every body of water is different and so results may vary. Some bodies of water will respond more quickly than others due to their specific water conditions. The key to improved water quality is the monthly application of the all-natural bacteria and enzymes that are included in the patented, time-released Healthy Ponds products.
With continued use, you can expect improved water quality and clarity while eliminating odors.
For Best Results:
Tanks: When using your Healthy Ponds product in tanks, start by using clean water when possible.
Ponds: For best results in treating ponds and lakes, start treating with your Healthy Ponds product in early spring when water temperatures are greater than 45 degrees.
Important: This product contains 30 days of time-released, all-natural bacteria and enzymes. Therefore, to continue treatment of water you must replace your Healthy Ponds product every 30 days, regardless of the clarity of your water.
Microbial treatment in ponds with low oxygen levels, high water stagnation (no aeration), with high levels of organic matter AND containing high levels of fish populations run a risk of initiating fish death due to low water oxygen levels. It is recommended that ponds stocked with fish be tested for oxygen levels as well as having a source of aeration in the pond prior to treatment with microbials.
- Treatment with microbials requires oxygen to establish bioremediation.
- Microbial treatments will reduce the water oxygen levels as the bioremediation occurs.
- Bioverse's microbial products are 100% natural, safe, and effective for all fish ponds if there is enough oxygen for all the fish contained in that pond.
- Ponds with high fish levels should have mechanical aeration systems in place as treatment is started for improved results.
- Ponds with low oxygen levels should be treated with a water oxygenator prior to microbial application.
Pond Water Facts:
- Low oxygen levels will produce localized fish death in any pond.
- High heat will decrease the oxygen levels in ponds (as water temperatures increase, the oxygen levels will decrease).
- Ponds overstocked with fish will have lower oxygen levels than a pond that has no fish.
- Excess amounts of organic debris will lower water oxygen levels.
- Shallow ponds will always have lower water oxygen levels than ponds that are deeper.
Factors Affecting Performance
- Ponds using aeration systems will see an even greater impact when used in conjunction with Healthy Ponds Pond Cleaner.
- Larger ponds can be quite irregular in shape. To get the most effective distribution, several smaller dispensers will be better than a single unit.
- Ponds having regular turnover, such as those used for regular irrigation purposes, may require more frequent treatment.
- Ponds subject to periodic loading of nutrient rich fertilizer, runoff, frequent rainstorms, or treatment plant effluent, may require additional Pond Cleaner.
- Very shallow ponds may require additional treatments. Very deep ponds (in excess of 10 feet) may require additional treatment to ensure distribution throughout the entire body of water.
- Ponds used in raising aquaculture will typically experience higher nutrient loading. These ponds will require additional treatment.
What makes it work?
It works by continuously metering beneficial bacteria and enzymes into water, which in turn break down organic matter and reduce excess nutrients in the water.
What makes it so effective?
It uses patented dispensers, which, when filled with a Healthy Ponds bacteria pack, act as an incubator by growing and releasing huge quantities of beneficial bacteria and enzymes 24 hours a day, 7 days per week.
Replacing your bacteria pack:
You must refill your dispenser every 30 days by replacing the bacteria pack with a new pack. At the end of the 30 days, all of the bacteria and enzymes have been released into the water. Although it is possible to get results in as little as 2 weeks, it may take up to 4 to 6 weeks to restore balance to your water, depending on many factors.
Blast Starter Bacteria
Blast is best used as a supplement to the submersible dispenser in order to compensate for environmental swings in water temperature and nutrient loads. To use:
- Deploy submersible dispenser(s).
- Begin Blast Starter Bacteria supplemental treatment two weeks after deploying submersible dispenser(s).
- Throw the appropriate amount of water soluble packet(s) into the center of the pond, near aeration device.
- Continue supplemental treatment every two weeks for a total of three applications, or as needed.