Broad-spectrum medication is perfect for small container ponds less than 200 gallons, to treat parasitic, bacterial, and fungal infections. MinnFinn Mini is the easiest treatment on the market to use. Treatment time is only one hour and no water changes are needed when you are done. NeuFinn required with MinnFinn use, neutralizes and stops the treatment immediately, returning your pond's water chemistry back to its original and proper levels, with a slight elevation in oxygen levels. This ends the treatment quickly when necessary, giving you a wide margin of safety.
Once neutralized, MinnFinn breaks down into water, oxygen, and carbon dioxide. No water changes are required at the end of the treatment, saving you time and money. MinnFinn treats diseases cause by parasites such as Ich or White Spot, Costia, Chilodonella, Trichodina, or Flukes; those caused by bacteria, or those caused by fungi. Includes one 50ml bottle of MinnFinn and one 20-gram pouch of NeuFinn. Kit treats 220 gallons. Includes dropper and scoop. Do not use with invertebrates.
Shop all koi or pond fish medications.
MinnFinn (Part 1)
NeuFinn is a proprietary chemical formulation specifically created to fully neutralize MinnFinn after treatment.
Application of MinnFinn (Part 1)
- For each 10 gallons of water to be treated, use enclosed dropper and measure 2-1/4 mf of MinnFinn into 1 liter of pond water in separate container. Put aside until next step is complete.
- Prepare NeuFinn (Part 2) per label instructions below.* DO NOT APPLY NEUFINN AT THIS TIME.
- Increase aeration in pond to insure proper mixing of treatment.
- Slowly pour the MinnFinn mixture around the entire surface of the pond and/or over rising bubbles to ensure good mixing.
- Apply 1/2 the required dose first and observe fish for stress. After 5 minutes, apply the other 1/2 dose.
- Let the MinnFinn treatment run for 30 minutes up to 1 hour.
- Apply required NeuFinn* after treatment is complete. Failure to apply NeuFinn can lead to fish loss.
- Leave one day between treatments.
Prior to Treatment
- Confirm volume to be treated.
- Remove external filters and activated carbon and clean.
- For Flukes, Ich, and Costia, leave un-removable filter in operation for the first treatment. Bypass or disable filter for further treatments. For other diseases, turn filter off for the duration of the treatment. Nitrification may be affected for 2 to 3 days after the first treatment through the filter.
- Normal behavior will be lethargy, mild to moderate increase in respiration, and possible mild agitation.
- If fish appear severely distressed indicated by rolling over and appear to be falling asleep, apply previously prepared NeuFinn*(Part 2) immediately anytime during the treatment.
*Preparation and application of NeuFinn (Part 2) REQUIRED
- For each 10 gallons treated, dissolve ¾ scoop of NeuFinn neutralizer into one liter of pond water in a separate container. Use one liter of dilution water for each 5 scoops of NeuFinn neutralizer needed.
- After the MinnFinn treatment time is complete, apply the required dissolved NeuFinn to the pond slowly around the surface of the tank or over the rising air bubble.
- Replace and/or return filters to normal operation.
Safety (also see bottle)
- Do not use with invertebrates.
- Not for use on food fish.
- If water becomes cloudy, do water changes and monitor ammonia and nitrite levels.
- Do not use with any other treatments. Also do not use for 7 days following a nitrofurizone treatment of other furan type medication.
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes.
- Do not ingest.
- Keep out of reach of children.