Variety Blend Sticks blend together
TetraPond Pond Food Sticks for a nutritious daily diet, plus
TetraPond Koi Vibrance for color enhancement and
TetraPond Wheat Germ Sticks for increased vitality. 50°F+
- TetraPond Variety Sticks is a mixture of Tetra Pond Stick, Tetra Koi Vibrance, and Spring & Fall Diet. Provides a highly varied diet that combines natural coloration, overall health and vitality.
- Designed to soften quickly because pond fish have no teeth.
- High digestibility for proper nutrient absorption. Promotes clear water by minimizing waste.
Guide to Proper Fish Feeding
- Feed at least two to three times daily. Only as much food as your fish will consume within five minutes.
- When water temperature is below 50°F pond fish should be fed a wheat germ or cool water diet. They should not be fed when water temperature is below 39°F.
Ingredients: Wheat Starch, Corn Flour, Wheat Germ Meal, De-hulled Soybean Meal, Feeding Oat Meal, Fish Meal, Wheat Gluten, Potato Protein, Dried Yeast, Mono-basic Calcium Phosphate, Algae Meal, Soybean Oil, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Ascorbic Acid (source of Vitamin C), Riboflavin-5-Phosphate, Inositol, Niacin, A-Tocopherol-Acetate, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (stabilized Vitamin C), D-Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin A Palmitate, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex, Folic Acid, Cyanocobalamin. Cholecalciferol, Manganese Sulfate Monohydrate, Zinc Sulfate Monohydrate, Ferrous Sulfate Monohydrate, Cobalt Nitrate Hexahydrate. Color: Beta-Carotene, Bixin, Canthaxanthin, Oleoresin (Capsanthin and Capsorubin), Yellow 5 Lake, Ethoxyquin and Citric Acid as preservative.
Nutrients and their Benefits:
Protein: Contains amino acids for growth and maintenance.
Fat: Concentrated energy source.
Fiber: For healthy and efficient digestion.
Vitamins: For growth, health and metabolism.