Six low-voltage LED light set for versatile pond landscape design. Pond Boss Mini Pond and Landscape Lights offer a smart, energy-saving way to illuminate ponds and water gardens. Rugged amphibious design allows use in and out of water making it the perfect choice for accentuating water features, highlighting waterfalls, or marking pond perimeter and pathways for safe nighttime enjoyment.
Pond Boss Mini Pond and Landscape Lights include a photo-sensor to automate dusk to dawn operation. Lights turn on automatically at dusk and off at dawn for convenient operation. Weighted and pivoting base allows easy placement and adjustment of light. 0.16W power consumption per LED light. 10ft cord from plug to first LED light and 4ft between each LED light. Each measures approximately 1-1/4" in diameter and 1-1/4" high.
Shop all Pond Lighting.
Before beginning assembly or operation of products, make sure all parts are present. Compare parts with packaging content list and diagram. If any part is missing or damaged, do not attempt to assemble, install or operate the product. Contact Pond Boss customer service for replacement parts.
- Estimated Assembly Time: 5 minutes
- No tool required for assembly
- Connect the Light to the Sensor by pushing the plug into the Sensor Socket until it is firmly seated. Hand tighten the nut from the plug to the Socket.
- Connect the Sensor to the Transformer by pushing plug into the Transformer Socket until it is firmly seated. Hand tighten the nut from the plug to the Socket.
- Place the lights in or out of the water. Make sure that the Transformer and Sensor are NOT submerged. Make sure that the Light Sensor faces up. NOTE: At night, the lights will automatically turn on. At sunrise, they will automatically turn off.
- Plug the Transformer into a properly grounded electrical outlet.
Care and Maintenance
- Periodically, your lights may require cleaning for optimal performance.
- Cleaning should be done with warm soapy water. Be sure to use biodegradable soap.
- The frequency of cleaning depends upon the condition of the environment where the light are used.